US$116
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$115
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$145
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$101
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$89
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$168
Hampton.com
US$168
US$134
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$158
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$191
All reviewsindoor poolnice game roomthe breakfast arearoom was cleanwafflespool tablestone fireplacehotel lobbychoice hotelsgrandfather mountainsofa bedfree breakfastsitting areablowing rockvery nice hotelbiscuits and gravynice breakfast
Reviewed 7 December 2017

room was nice but, no hot water because boiler was under water. breakfast was good and nice location. nice pool and décor. lots of places around to eat. with that much rain not ideal to see town but we found a nice antique shop on the main street.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I always read Tripadvisor reviews before booking a hotel and usually they are really on the mark. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to write the reviews, so I have an idea of what to expect before I get wherever I'm going. :) Unfortunately, we did not have a good experience at this hotel. I'll start with the negatives and wrap up with the positives. When we first entered our room, it was immediately obvious that the room had not been vacuumed. There was food, nuts, and other debri throughout the room. One of the beds look like it had been made, but either whoever made the bed didn't quite finish or someone pulled back the covers and sat or got into the bed. In any case, one of the beds was not fully made which was kind of unnerving. I went down to the front desk to see if maybe they checked us into the wrong room, but they said that was indeed our room. They offered to move us to another room (an offer I should have taken them up on), but there was a line forming behind us, and I knew the hotel was sold out for the night, so I asked if I could just borrow a vacuum. They offered to come up and vacuum the room and change the sheets on that bed. Within an hour, the front desk clerks came and vacuumed the room. That night we found a few more surprises. Someone had left a rubbermaid of food in the microwave. Not sure how long that soup had been there, but it looked beyond disgusting and the bar in the shower was rusting, so there were rust flakes in the tub while showering. The mat they had in the bathroom to put in front of the tub had what looked to be mildew growing on it, so we just left it under the sink area and didn't use it. They had an electric strip to plug in phone chargers or whatever, but my husband noticed there was a prong stuck in the grounding hole. I understand this isn't a luxury hotel, but for almost $400 for 2 nights, I expected the room to be clean and in better condition. The positives are that the location is great. We were close to good roads, restaurants, etc. The employees were friendly, and I could tell they were doing their best to keep breakfast well-stocked. The lobby is cozy, and there's an indoor pool (we didn't use). I really wanted to love this hotel, but I would be reluctant to stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Everytime I visit my grandma we come here and Love it! With a mini arcade, FREE breakfast! and also so its right next to Troy's diner where you can call and order food! an Indoor pool, computers and more for an amazing hotel the the price is so cheap!

Stayed: November 2017
Kelly C, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your comments. We appreciate your business! Come again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We stayed here 2 nights while exploring along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Our room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the attendants kept everything filled and clean. The desk clerks were very friendly. Discount tickets for Grandfather Mountain are available at the front desk. The hotel is located on a busy road and trying to turn left out of the parking lot can be a challenge sometimes.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

You will not find a better deal from a Hilton or Marriott. As I was starting to write a review on an Embassy Suites Hilton Orlando, of Christmas past, thinking to myself, what's the real deal? Like the grass is always greener on some distant hill. Currently I'm enjoying a wonderful stay in Boone, the high country of western North Carolina, that is as beautiful as any place on the planet this time of year. The first real Fall is first felt tonight with the breath of a winter freeze expected in this skiing area of the Carolinas. If you're looking for luxury comfort at a reasonable rate, this is the place. Although you may have to carry your own bags, they're a little short handed in the valet parking and concierge services, still restaurants are within walking distance and third party room services available. You have two sports bars within a thousand feet and a strip of live entertainment around the block. But if your main interest is a good shower, nice tub, a good night's sleep, and surprisingly good hot breakfast suits your taste, I've found just the place for you. Not to mention the indoor heated pool, and game arcade for the kids. In addition your own private hot spa in your room where the water is really warm and the power jets work magic on the cold in old bone. All in all an unexpectedly wonderful stay at pedestrian rates.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business