All reviews indoor pool nice game room the breakfast area waffles room was clean pool table stone fireplace hotel lobby choice hotels pull out couch free breakfast grandfather mountain king suite sitting area blowing rock very nice hotel biscuits and gravy
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Central location in Boone, easy access to Blowing Rock. Breakfast was serviceable, typical for what you'd expect from this type of property. Really appreciated having A/C in the room, but the unit was quite loud -- my main complaint.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016

The room/suite, was of a good standard and a lot better than most budget hotels, only to be let down by a breakfast free for all buffet served on plastic plates with plastic knives and forks. A little more care and style and this would be an excellent place to stay. Boone itself is I am afraid to report is worth a miss. Daniel would be disappointed I'm sure.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms to avoid noise from above.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here one night during ASU orientation. It's just a few minutes from campus. It's an older building but it's nice inside. Hallways are well lit, room was clean, and bed was quite comfortable. My allergies flared a bit during our stay in the room and I'm not sure why - I'm very sensitive to smoke but I didn't smell smoke specifically. The hotel is next door to a shiny diner, which is convenient for breakfast. All in all, a pretty good place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank scattt
Kelly C, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is important to us. We hope that you'll choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Boone.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My husband and I stayed here on a Thursday night and returned on Sunday night. The desk staff is friendly and professional. We were informed at check-in that we could park our motorcycles under the overhang out of the rain. Our Thursday visit was for a ground floor suite but we were informed that because they do not have suites on the ground floor we would be upgraded to a room with a whirlpool tub. This was just fine by me! On our way home we realized I was tired and we would cut our day short and stay in Boone instead of riding another 2 hours to home. I made our reservation on my cell phone and had no problem. The rooms are clean, no smoking so no smells, and the breakfast is more than adequate. We will definitely stay there again should the need arise.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Julia S
Kelly C, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

We're so glad to know that you enjoyed your first stay at the Comfort Suites so much that you decided return again! Our hotel team is our biggest asset and they take pride in the hotel and the level of service they provide. We'll certainly share your comments with them. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

This was an unexpected pleasure of a hotel. I saw the high ratings, and expected a pleasant stay, but was all smiles at the time I checked in. First, Dan was very pleasant and helpful at check in. Second, our room 202 was incredible. I wouldn't think twice about staying in that room again and again. The room was incredibly clean (and I can find a spec of dust behind the curtains at the Hilton). Housekeeping deserves an award! The rest of the hotel was just as clean and has a slight rustic feel, reminding you that you are in the mountains. There is an indoor pool that is very nice and an arcade for kids that is easily accessible. All in all, a great value for the money.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph T

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Comfort Suites with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.