Had two meals here - lunch and dinner. Sit outside if you can for lunch or dinner. Very nice
* Vegetarian Burger - picky 15 year old daughter: "Best veggie burger I have ever had."
* Ale House Burger - ordered without tomatoes and onions - wonderfully presented and very satisfying. Great choice
* Special that night: Loaded Grilled Cheese - wife reported it to be outstanding.
* Dessert: Flourless chocolate torte - appeared small, but it totally satisfied 3 people for the chocolate fix we needed. $8, though. Kind of steep.
* Beer: Pilsner on tap was wonderful. Satisfying, but not heavy.
* Server: Linden - thanks for the great service. Attentive, knowledgeable, and helpful.
* Came back to the Pilsner - equally as wonderful as last night.
* Appetizer: Ale House Pretzels - enough to share for 3 people. Wonderful hot gouda melted cheese dip and a spicy dijon mustard dip. Great stuff to start dinner with. Don't try and tackle it on your own.
* Southern Fried Chicken (sandwich) - I dunno. The chicken was a bit dry an the other items in the sandwich were kind of mixed all together. Maybe consider doing it as a salad so that all the different tastes can be enjoyed. At least, provide some kind of dipping sauce. I choose to eat big, oversized sandwiches with my fork rather than hamburger style. I don't know how you could manage it with your hands.... it was OK.
* Server: Lauren - attentive, knowledgeable, helpful.
* I had forgotten my credit card from the night before, and they had it and verified my info before giving it to me (I like that).
Suggestion: Instead of using a plastic container for your ketchup, maybe use a small dish like you use for coleslaw or something. Eliminate the plastic straws, too. Use paper or even pasta! Thanks.
Great beer, great outside seating, great service, and overall great food. Go there.