All reviewsprivate poolduck pondfeeding the duckswhirlpool tubmain buildingwithin walking distancebreakfast includedbiscuits and gravydowntown areaking suitepark your carthe location is perfectbit dateddowntown blowing rockspent one nightliving roomfridge and microwave
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here several times and am glad to read it will be updated. Staff was helpful but couldn't help us with the spotty internet. Ac never completely cooled off the room-the heat off the sun porch probably didn't help and the top bed blanket had a quarter size hole. This place is showing its age and updating is none too soon. The breakfast has holiday inn beat and the location is great but the annex rooms are overpriced for now.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SavaraHospitality, Manager at Meadowbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for your review and for making us aware of the issues you had experienced. On behalf of the entire team at Meadowbrook Inn, we apologize for missing the mark on aspects of your stay. Under our new ownership team, we are working on updates for both guest rooms and public spaces. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and thank you for your loyalty. If given the opportunity, we would love the chance to host you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My mother, my sister and I stayed here for a girls getaway. Between the three of us we travel extensively throughout the year so we've stayed at a lot of hotels. This one fell short of our expectations. First, the pros: our room was very clean. The staff is friendly. The free breakfast was one of the better breakfasts we've ever had at a hotel ( which is why I gave three stars instead of two). The cons: although the bed itself was comfortable, the pillows were horrible. I'm not a "pillow snob" therefore I don't travel with my pillow. I wished I had. There was no microwave or refrigerator in our room therefore we couldn't bring back leftovers ( which wouldn't have been a big deal had we not paid so much for the room). The t.v had a fuzzy picture and limited channels. There was no clock in the room which irritated my elderly mother whom is not accustomed to checking a phone for the time. She even asked front desk for a clock. They assured her they would get one to her. They never did. There was not one picture on the walls in our room nor a mirror in the room. Three women trying to get ready to go out and sharing a tiny bathroom mirror was not very pleasurable. We were assured at the time of reserving our room that there were numerous places to smoke outside (my sister and I are smokers... please don't judge) They failed to mention that there was only one ashtray on the property therefore there were cigarette butts on the ground by the front entrance and on the terrace. It's a simple solution people! Bottom line, you'll get a better value for your money elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
SavaraHospitality, Manager at Meadowbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for your detailed review. On behalf of all of us, we sincerely apologize for falling short of expectations during your stay.

As you may have heard, our property recently came under new ownership. In a short period of time, we have introduced many positive changes to enhance the guest experience. And, we have many more exciting things that are in the planning stages, including some upgrades to our guest rooms.

Constructive feedback such as that provided in your review allows us the opportunity to identify areas for improvement. To that end, your review has been shared with the appropriate members of our team to ensure that the shortcomings that you identified are addressed.

We truly appreciate your feedback and sincerely hope that you will give us another chance if your travels bring you back to Blowing Rock.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The inn was such a relaxing stay for my sister, 2 grandsons, and myself. We had the indoor pool to ourselves! The breakfast was included and the boys loved getting their own food. The room had 2 Q beds and was very spacious!

This is the 3rd time staying here and I will definitely go back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review and for continuously choosing to stay with us at Meadowbrook Inn. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary southern-style breakfast buffet and that you found much comfort in your room. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We interacted with several different employees, and all were truly delightful! Friendly, helpful and patiently answered our questions. Nice pool; good breakfast included; comfortable room. Thank you, Meadowbrook Staff -- we'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
SavaraHospitality, Manager at Meadowbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are so happy to hear about your positive experience at the Meadowbrook Inn. We appreciate your kind words about our staff-- they absolutely love what they do! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I booked two rooms through Chase.com based on price and ratings. The location is perfect, the staff is very friendly, my rooms were large and clean, breakfast was good and the pool was large, warm and very nice. Perfect for our family visiting Thomas at Tweetsie.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank George S

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review about your stay with us! Meadowbrook Inn really is a great place for families to stay, with so much to do in Blowing Rock and Boone! We are so thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed our Southern-style breakfast buffet and indoor pool. Our staff aims to please our guests, so we will be sure to share your compliments with them! Thank you for choosing to stay at Meadowbrook Inn and we hope to host you again in the near future.