Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Awesome Holiday Train Ride!

First trip ever on the Tweetsie Railroad. Great for couples, kids and families. Highly recommend... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Angelo G
Charlotte, North Carolina
via mobile
Christmas Train

Again, the folks at Tweetsie have organized the best holiday event for families of all ages. Our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jflan53
Hernando, Mississippi

All reviews petting zoo train ride ghost train ferris wheel chair lift visited tweetsie steam engine carnival rides theme park haunted house magic show kiddie rides funnel cake old west ski lift fair rides face painting
Reviewed 30 October 2017

So this past Saturday was a total deluge of rain in Boone. We had tickets and were dressed for the weather, so we decided to not back out. Not the parks fault for the weather. It did put a damper on the main street performers to be expected. Can't have them performing in the pouring rain. The ghost train was fun, but not really scary enough for me. We didn't have children with us, so I'm not sure how the younger kids took it. The haunted house took about 5 minutes to get through. The haunted forest, 3D maze and time warp were very short and not overly exciting. The best part of the evening was the black light show in the Tweetsie Palace. Took about 15 minutes. We did enjoy ourselves even with the weather, but it is definitely set up for the kids and I am sure they had a great time.

3  Thank Vols_Rock
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Tweetsie Railroad as a couple and had fun. We enjoyed the train ride ( I had hoped for more of a view), but it was still fun. This is a fabulous place for anyone with children or grandchildren.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We had two younger kids that thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Also three grown kids who had a great family time experience. I would suggest of possible you arrange your visit to come at 3:00 pm on your first day then you can come back in free the following day. With smaller kids, we would have been able to do everything we wanted.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Ghost Train was FANTASTIC! Our family had so much fun at the park. It was great fun for my 18 year old daughter to my 78 year old father. The haunted carnival was spooky and lots of rides for all ages. The bone yard had a 3d maze, haunted Forest, and Black Hole were the right amount of scare without being too scary We did not make it through the haunted house because my daughter got too scared and had to exit. The town was decorated so pretty and I felt like I was in Halloween Town. This was a great surprise and fun for all.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

This is our second time visiting Tweetsie for the Ghost Train event. We enjoyed it immensely and our 9 year old daughter especially loved it. It was just right for her. She would not go near the haunted house but enjoyed the other attractions. The Freaky Forest was spooky but not terrifying. The Ghost Train, of course, was the highlight. Again, it hit the perfect mark for the older kid/preteen crowd. Older ones might find it lame but our daughter loved it. Special shout out to the staff. All of the staff were friendly. I was impressed with the security present. When I was not feeling so well getting off a ride, the operator asked if I was all right. The staff member on our car during the train ride was great. He never broke character and actually made me nervous when he walked up and down the car coughing.The Ghost Train is an excellent way to celebrate Halloween!