“Quick service, delicious lunch!”
Review of Mi Carreta Mexican Grille - CLOSED

Mi Carreta Mexican Grille
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 April 2015

I enjoyed lunch here with coworkers and I will return again. The food was very good. Prices are reasonable, service was quick and friendly, and the environment is cozy. The only negative I experienced was the table arrangement coupled with the size of the chairs makes it crowded at the table. Otherwise, a great place to eat.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

We needed good food and soon! Found it at MI CARRETAS on the big road parrallel to the little main street, turning right up hill off of Morris. Anthony was the waiter, and he brought us a sweet creamy dip and a big bowl of salsa with our homemade chip. Ordered a bowl of guacamole – he wheeled over his cart of ingredients and made it right there after asking us what we wanted in it! I had 4 items from the combo list: Chile Relleno, Tamale Carne Asada, Charro Beans (with sausage and bacon, a side salad (quite ample) and a Modelo Negro. My date had the Camarones especiale, tostadas, and burrito. Food was great, Anthony kept us plied with tea and beer, and the whole thing was a bargain - $32 with drinks AND the guac. We’re only staying a short time, but we’re going again. Two thumbs up !

Reviewed 26 March 2015

The food was excellent and very generous portions. i would recommend for anyone looking Mexican food.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

Food was delicious and we had a large party, but they seriously need more staff. It was painful how slow they were to refill chips and drinks. Guacamole was awesome though!

Reviewed 21 January 2015

There is a reason for the empty parking lot and it isn't the road construction....this place is horrible. I have no idea how they stay in business. The food and service were so lacking that I will NEVER return.

1  Thank Thistish