“Nice Cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

467Pam
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice Cottage”
Reviewed 1 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Enjoyed staying at this cottage. The kitchen was recently remodeled as well as the main floor bathroom. Main floor bathroom has a newly tiled shower, there is a tub in the upstairs bathroom and a shower in the bathroom in the basement. I would recommend for people with a dog and it's good for a family. We didn't use either fireplace but there is one on the main floor and a woodstove in the basement. 2 nice decks but we weren't able to use because of the 2 fruit trees that were loaded with apples. They attracted yellow jackets and my husband is allergic. If it were more than just us 3 I would rent again but it's more suited for a family of 4 or 5. There is 1 bedroom on the main floor and 2 upstairs. There is one in the basement but there is no window in that bedroom. But the basement has windows and a walkout to the lower deck and fenced in yard. Would be nice if there was a pool table in the basement.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NC
Reviewed 18 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway
Florida
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
VA
Reviewed 5 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Raleigh NC
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing