“Beautiful home, convenient location”

Review of Byrd's Nest

Bath
Bedroom with King and Queen
Bedroom with two twins
Loft with Foosball Table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alexis P
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Beautiful home, convenient location”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

This home perfectly suited our needs! My husband and I were traveling with our 2 year old, and we were meeting friends from KY at the rental for a joint family vacation. They don't have any children, so they stayed in the master bedroom on the first floor. My family took the second story, and that allowed us separate bedrooms for us and our son, and a private bathroom. There was a great view of the sunrise from the back deck and a great view of the sunset from a rock ledge at the front of the house. The back deck had railing all of the way around, including a locked gate, so I was comfortable letting my son play out on the deck without worrying that he would run off or fall off of the deck. There were ample games, books, movies, horseshoes, tetherball, porch swings, even a tree swing! There were also great instructions in the house on how to use everything (like the gas stove). The management companies efficiency is impressive, and the systems that they have in place for renters adds a lot of value. I would be happy to rent from Greybeard any time! It was a relatively short drive to Asheville, without having to be in the middle of the hustle and bustle. Leaving after three days feels like leaving home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location; the thoughtfulness of the games, entertainment etc that were at the home.
Liked least: Having to go to the property managers office to pick up and drop off the keys, as opposed to having a lockbox on the property.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 May 2015
Thanks for the great review! Sounds like Byrd's Nest was a good fit for the joint family vacation - we're so glad you felt at home.

And thanks for the compliments about working with us. We'll look forward to your next visit!

-Greybeard Rentals team

Reviewed 11 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Jacksonville Fl
Reviewed 27 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing