“Perfect Staycation Spot”
other travellers have booked this property
villa exterior rear Great Roomstd
CIMG0038
Villa Canoe
Master Bedoom
Night View Front Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Belmont, North Carolina
“Perfect Staycation Spot”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My mother-in-law rented my husband and I this beautiful property for my husband's birthday. We have two small children so a weekend away was heaven and it was due in no small part to this spectacular house. When we were looking for the right spot for our trip, we wanted something relatively close to home in case of emergencies. We were surprised and delighted to find that the house was actually 7 minutes down our road! I have to admit, I did a couple of drivebys in anticipation for our vacation and I could not believe it. It was so great to be on a luxury vacation but still not have to use our GPS to get around town. We went to all our favorite restaurants and recreated our first date right in our home town. This house looks like it got dropped from a beachfront magazine onto a peaceful lake cove. We spent all day outside and all night by the fire pit. The master suite was so comforting and spacious, and I loved how there were three different entryways to the back deck. We loved the classic bar in the theatre room and ended up having a Clint Eastwood marathon all night on the big screen. It was all so perfect, I'm planning to rent the same home for his birthday next year, and probably a few after that.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Nick R
Boston, Massachusetts
“Why would you stay in a hotel when you could stay here?”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I really can't say enough nice things about this place and the People who own it. Let's start with the property itself. It is absolutely beautiful and in a quiet location. When I looked at the photos it seemed too good to be true. Ladies and gentleman, I can honestly say that it's even better in person. I'll never forget the looks on my kids faces when we walked through the door. This place is modern, spacious, gorgeous, and decorated beautifully. The owners have thought of everything here. It has every amenity a hotel has and so much more. The media room with the projector was a big hit with the kids as well as the WiFi. They didn't want to leave!!!!!!! The only issue we had was getting a signal with the satellite tv. I called the owners and they immediately responded and said they were going to come by and fix it. They were forty minutes away and I told them it was no big deal, but they insisted on coming. They had the tvs going in no time. Talk about amazing service!! Finally, let's get to value. All I can say is that I stand firm on the title of my review. I can't see under any circumstance staying in a hotel in the Charlotte area when you could stay here for the same price. Thanks for the great stay!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bang for your buck
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
31 Jul 2015
It was totally our pleasure to host you and your family. It really made our day to hear that the property met your expectations. We know that each guest has many other options so we are glad you chose the Villa. We hope you will visit us again in the future.
ahmed K
“Very beautiful place, relaxing and quiet.”
Reviewed 15 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my wife have already recommend this place to several people. Very beautiful place, relaxing and quiet. Plan to rent again in the near future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
hfitz1024
Wesley chapel
“Perfect home away from home”
Reviewed 23 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The villa was prettier than the pictures. When we arrived the owners greeted us warmly and during our stay were very attentive to our needs. We traveled from FL to NC to visit our daughter and grandchildren. Relaxing by the fireplace, cooking dinner and room to roam. Cold weather, but I am sure it is an amazing spot in the spring and summer as well.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The kitchen open to the living room
Liked least: there was not anything I did not like
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Loved the house.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The home was very warm, inviting and comfortable. The teenagers loved the media room. The kitchen was like being at home. The location is very convenient to the Whitewater rafting center. The dining in downtown Belmont was great. Overall so much better than a condo or hotel rooms.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size of the house and how clean everythng was.
Liked least: No dryer
Travelling group: Teenagers
Management Response
13 Aug 2014
It was such a joy to host your stay and we are glad the teenagers like our place. We hope you will choose us again should you travel this way. Thank you immensely for taking the time to submit this review!!!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing