“If you like beef liver, try the liver tacos”

Valle de Bravo Mexican Grill
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Gotta tell ya we have lived or traveled in all but 2 of the lower 48 & eat at Mexican restaurants frequently and saw my first.....beef liver dishes on the menu. I know it's either a love or hate dish/taste. I for one love good beef calves liver. Added some of the onions from my husband's plate & OMG....wonderful! Husband said his faitias where very good. My margarita also very good. Will be back next time on the mountain

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Go see Jose and his staff for great, friendly service and Authentic Mexican Food at the top of Beech Mountain. Great Fajitas along with Enchiladas, Tacos and other favorites and don't forget to try the Guacamole Supreme with Fresh Avocado, Cilantro and Jalapenos. Excellent Food, Wonderful People.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for our second visit as the first was terrible but they keep getting great reviews We wanted drinks and appetizers only Service was good albeit a little slow and there certainly wasn't a crowd. The spinach dip was not what I expected although it was good. It was runny cheese with some spinach thrown in. I thought it would be like a spinach artichoke dip - thick creamy and cold. Not at all although it tasted pretty good. Didn't get any real food so can't comment on that. We may try once more for lunch or dinner and see what happens.

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Good food and service. Never had a bad meal. Owner works at making everyone feel at home. They do a good job with large parties.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Great food with exceptional prices. Besides the creepy waiter in the parking lot that offered my dad cigarettes and said he was having the worst day ever, the experience was good. You should go here!