Pecan Tree Inn(Beaufort)
US$214
US$149
US$134
The Sand Dollar Motel(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$128
Sandpiper Motel(Atlantic Beach)
US$169
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$150
US$124
Palm Suites(Atlantic Beach)
US$104
US$98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$75
US$98
Hampton.com
US$162
US$144
Doubletree.com
All reviewsdive shopfull kitchenlay your headopen porchtwo nightseasy walkminute walkplace to stayfront streetpetlodginglocationbalconygetaway
Reviewed 31 August 2014

There are a few things that are very nice about this location: the beds are very comfortable and the bathroom is spacious and clean. That said, the things that we didn't like are deal breakers and we won't stay here the next time we are in Beaufort. First, the hotel was teeming with roaches. I understand that we are on the coastal plains in the summer, but I think we killed 7 roaches in our two nights here. That is unacceptable. Second, the office is not open on-site, so the 1/4 roll of toilet paper that was left for us could not be replaced until we hunted down housekeeping staff the next morning. Finally, the location is convenient to historic Beaufort, but offers nothing in terms of ambience or scenery. Next time, we will stay at one of the b&b's that are located a little closer to the water.

Room Tip: Roaches can climb to the top floors. Ask for a room that doesn't face the Food Mart or the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I decided on an anniversary trip to Beaufort NC this year and after looking at different options for lodging, Beaufort Harbour Suites got our vote. Their website was easily navigated and the rooms were just as described - very clean and accommodating. Though there is no waterfront view, it is only a short walk to scenic downtown Beaufort. There was also an elevator, which was unexpected and nice to have, even with the building only being two stories tall. There was a small balcony for our room - that viewed the mini mart next door. Not a great view, but after full days of the beach, sightseeing and eateries, we were both too tired to even bother with staring out the window! The appliances worked well, and it was nice to have a flat screen with cable tv. I thought the bed was fine, but my husband had issues with it - too firm for his bad back. The tub was a good size, with great water pressure! And it was CLEAN! I really have issues with that, but felt completely comfortable staying here. There is a common area with comfortable seating that we did take advantage of in the evening. We loved the amenities, the central location and the staff was friendly and accommodating to our needs. We will certainly stay there again and next time take our dogs, since they are pet friendly as well!

Room Tip: A room towards the back of the building may be a little quieter since the front sits right off Hwy. 70.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here May 3rd as we were in town for a sea trial for a boat we were looking at purchasing. All the other Inns were booked so we stayed here, the room has everything you will need and was clean. We had a wonderful view of the back of an old store. It is in a convenient location with a large community patio overlooking the street. If we go back I would consider staying here for the location and room size only.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Middletowntraveler
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband and I recently visited Beaufort, NC for the first time and really enjoyed staying at the Beaufort Harbour Suites. The property consists of just 16 suites, three of which are pet-friendly, and since we had our little dog with us, it was really a good choice. The room was spacious and clean with lots of nice details ... kitchenette, living area, bedroom, bath with vanity, and balcony. The flat screen television could be turned to the living area or the bedroom ... which was handy. We didn't use the kitchenette, but it was equipped with a full refrigerator, a dishwasher, and a coffee maker (with coffee, cream and sugar). The location of the place was great. The staff was friendly. We would certainly return!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Winyah
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My husband and I stayed there last weekend with our two dogs ... they have a couple of pet rooms. The rooms are very spacious and exceptionally clean. My husband was happy because the television was new and had a good channel selection! All rooms have a nice sized kitchen and a full size refrigerator and small stove. The housecleaning women were lovely and told us where we should visit in Beaufort and where to eat. There is a convenience store located next to the Suites that sells everything you need. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: This hotel is on a fairly busy road, but we didn't hear any traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple