“Unexpected pleasure”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I've just moved tro the beach and trying to check out all the restaurants. A buddy who had a house in Beaufort said I'd love this place. I thought it was mostly pizza but the deluxe hamburger knocked me out. Best in the area. I'm going to get the lasagna next, it's supposed to be wonderful. Only hitch, I thought the salad I asked for instead if chips was included but it was not making my bill 4 bucks higher. No problem, food is great will go back soon. Bob Ross

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here with my girlfriend while staying in town for a few days. The place is no frills, and it took a minute to get seated at this busy, neighborhood place that has been around for years. Once seated we were greeted by a friendly young waitperson, and we put our orders in, and then waited a little while for our food and drinks. I had to try and old fashioned club sandwich, with roast beef, turkey, and ham, on white toast, just like I used to have at many diners when I was a young lad. It reminded me of my youth. The sandwich was huge, I couldn't finish it. It was pretty good, although the meat quality was not the greatest, it was not made with premium cold cuts, for sure. The fries were plentiful and excellent. My girlfriend had a shrimp burger which looked good, and she did it was excellent. I think it was a good value, and I saw a meatball sub on someone's plate that made me wish I had ordered it, so maybe next time.,
You won't go hungry, and the price is right. Just don't expect fine dining, and if it's busy don't be in too much of a hurry, and you'll be more than satisfied.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The only reason I am giving this place more than one star is because the server and owner were so friendly. The pizza was unremarkable, but the worst part was that the AC units in the ceiling were dripping water and it landed on our food! It was also dripping on my son and he had to move twice to get a seat that was drip-free. Seems like there should be a way to fix that!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This USED TO BE a fun/easy place to get a good meal. Great Pizzas, Burgers, etc...Food is now terrible, pizzas a soggy mess. So disappointed in NO NAME. Do not waste your time or money eating here. And DO NOT order a PIZZA...
t.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Local landmark. Been here for years!
I had the large Italian Sub this time and it was huge! Service was prompt and courteous. They also serve a full menu of other Italian foods plus burgers.

Date of visit: July 2017