“Not Friendly and Slow”

Add it.
Quiznos
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

I thought we good give this another try but will not return again. The staff were not friendly, took forever to put two subs together then when they folded it it broke. They did not say anything and wrapped it. When I got home and tried to eat it it fell all over the plate. Very discouraging when their subs are considerably more expensive than Subway. I do not see the value at all.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I've always enjoyed Quiznos subs, but once the one in Boone closed, I had not eaten one in a couple years. Did not know there was one in Banner Elk until recently, so had to make the drive here. It was well worth it. Meats and vegetables are always fresh and they had two very friendly ladies in there working.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

When I say clean, I mean it. Their state grade is 102.2!!!! Folks are always welcoming and food is consistent, which is what I expect from this type of restaurant. Lots of tasty options including many healthy ones.

1  Thank naturalcouple
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I love the broccoli cheese soup but they are often out of it. I guess that means others like it too. I have never had a problem there.

Reviewed 4 August 2009

Great sandwiches, great staff, great value for a deli!

BL, Charlotte