“Late Lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We have eaten here many times over the years we have been going to NC. They have always provided great service and good food. When we arrived this time the waiter told us that it would be quite a wait for a hamburger so my husband ordered the Italian Sausage Sub and I ordered the Fire and Ice Mahi-Mahi spinach wrap.There are three different kitchens so we ordered from the kitchen that was not so backed up. We still had quite a wait. The food was good and our waiter was excellent. Perhaps if the kitchens could coordinate better the service from them would be much quicker. It is a bit confusing when they start explaining the wait according to what kitchen provides that meal. We did eat outside which was cool and pleasant. There is also a wonderful kiosk in the restaurant with delicious choices for dessert.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several times this trip and are always pleased with the food. Appetizers are great and will easily feed a couple. Burgers are excellent. Ribs are different but really, really good. Extremely good place to just get some vegetables. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I ordered a cup of the tomato beef barley soup and a turkey croissant sandwich. The sandwich had avocado spread on it, along with cheese and very ripe tomatoes. Absolutely delicious! It came with either fries, chips or cold pasta salad, which I chose. The salad was very good. The soup had great flavor, as well. There are pastries and coffee selections as well here. Very pleased!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stopped in with a large group for dinner. The service was very good we were seated and the waitress did a great job of keeping up with our herd of people with drinks and such. Most of my crowd enjoyed their meal, mine was fair. Just a poor choice for me and maybe an off night for the kitchen but my baked penne was pretty bland. I would probably still eat here again the porch area was nice and had heaters made for a lovely fall evening.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 19 October 2017

As this is a local restarant, one expects down home food. But my chicken wrap was blah. Husband's french dip was nothing special. The part I disliked most was we were seated by wait station. I lost my appetite after having to look at dirty dishes, pepsi dispensers, a dirty floor and listen to waiters who were huddled around each other gossiping instead of working hard during lunch rush. Management should make wait station less visible as who wants to watch a dog and pony show during lunch?

1  Thank O8373OKrobertw