“Awesome food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Quaint place, friendly staff and way too many options to choose from!! This has become my husband's and mine favorite place to eat. We have been there many times for delicious, very reasonably priced breakfasts. We went once for lunch and got a hamburger bc it was billed as being the best. We were expecting more than we got so while it wasn't great, it wasn't bad but we will order something else the next time. We went for dinner and it was beyond delicious. My husband got the trout while I got the teriyaki salmon. Food was served piping hot and was awesomely delicious. We also got a piece of their "fat chocolate cake" to go. A little surprised it cost $8.95 for one piece but we shared it that night, and the next two days a bite at a time. After eating it and seeing the giant piece you get, I guess you could say it was worth the price bc it was extremely good. We love this place and will return many times. For a small restaurant they have quite an extensive menu- you get three when you go for dinner. I thought one would be a wine list but no, it was another menu (they do serve wine though). Like I said, everything here we have had has been great so you can't go wrong choosing to eat here!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We visit Banner Elk every 2-3 years from Florida, and we always eat at the Banner Elk Cafe and Lodge several times each trip and have never had a bad experience. The food is great, the prices are reasonable, and the staff is friendly. Their pizza is the best!

1  Thank GabeHam
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped off for late lunch early dinner and the food was fantastic!! We had the cheese bread app which was good. For dinner my husband and I both had burgers that were fantastic along with the tater tots and French fries. Our boys had the chicken Parmesan dinner and they also loved theirs. A must stop place to eat!!! Also the service was very good

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Here with friends and family for some skiing at Beech Mountain. We were sent here for breakfast. The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious. I highly recommend coming here for breakfast. This place was so good we returned a second day for breakfast as well. If in this area highly recommend coming here. Enjoy

1  Thank nibaldom2015
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This was a breakfast trip and it was very satisfying. We all got plenty to eat and had lots of left overs. I myself had the burrito not sure the name but the basic sausage bacon cheese three egg burrito it was full of flavor and plenty of it. I also sample the pancakes which were a little better than your every day pancakes. Prices were really good paid for two and it was under 25$$. I will visit again and feel comfortable knowing I will get good quality food and leave full.