“return visit a total disappointment!”

The Pedalin' Pig Bbq
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Banner Elk
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Returned to the restaurant after a great visit last year. Had to wait 15 min. for a table in a half full restaurant. Understaffed and chaotic. The barbecue and ribs were old leftovers from the weekend. The meat was cold and tuff. Side items were also warm and stale from sitting under a heat lamp too long. Requested that food be replaced only to be served reheated microwaved servings. Will not return to this location.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My family wanted some barbecue and the Pedalin' Pig was recommended. I had the smoked turkey sandwich with homemade chips and coleslaw. The portions were huge! The smoked turkey may have been the best I have ever eaten. There were several different sauce choices. The rest of my family thoroughly enjoyed their meals as well. If you are in the Boone/Banner Elk area, you must go!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The free hush puppies that you receive when you arrive are delicious! The pull pork is so tender and NOT full of fat like a lot of places. Every time we come the mountains we go to the pedalin pug at least twice during the week.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Fun place, great food and services. Always hard to decide what to eat but I always get the chopped BBQ sandwich.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this Restaurent if you are in Banner Elk or Boone NC

The brisket was off the chain fabulous and thick! My husband had the dinner plate and it was a HUGE portion ~ sides were exceptional.
I had the workers lunch that included a brisket sandwich, homemade chips and coleslaw. It was large portions as well!
My son had the pulled pork dinner plate!
The sauce options covered the southeastern US ~ I loved the honey chipotle!

The fried pork skins were a great way to start off the dinner!

This place Is a must !!!