“Will Always Come Back”

Xaviars On The Hudson
Reserve with OpenTable
Xaviars On The Hudson is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 377 Restaurants in Yonkers
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, French, Italian, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Buena Vista
Description: X2O Xaviars on the Hudson is Peter X Kelly’s latest addition to the Xaviars Restaurant Group. It sits in the water on the only turn of the century Victorian pier still in use on the Hudson River. X2O’s Main Dining Salon's 25 foot vaulted ceiling and 3 walls of glass frame offers views of the George Washington and Tappan Zee Bridges, as well as sunsets over the Palisades. Guests encounter dishes incorporating classic French technique with Italian and Spanish influences, and Asian embellishments which create a wholly original cuisine unique to the Hudson Valley. The Dylan Lounge is a vibrant, up-tempo space with a sophisticated and playful bent that offers guests more dining options. Guests are invited to sample a variety of small plates and sushi, while dining at the Communal Table, sushi bar, or at traditional banquette and table seating.
Reviewed 15 August 2016

My wife and I have been here a few times and with good reason. Great food and service. The octopus salad is a Wow! My wife's pate was OK considering I don't care for liver. I had the chateau briand which was real good and Andrea's duck breast was OK since I am not a duck person unless it is sweet. The red velvet cake was an ample quantity. I had the oreo cookie special. There is a very small size milk drink included with this.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

On Thursday evenings in The Dylan, X2O's casual no-reservation dining venue, special seasonal 3-course dinners are offered for $35/person. There's a regular menu also and a sushi bar, but the special mid-summer menu was irresistible. Silken fresh corn soup with snipped chives, a whole butter-poached lobster (out of the shell) served with farm-fresh vegetables in a minestrone broth, and house made blueberry ice cream on almond cake with a blueberry compote. Add their just baked rolls and cheese biscuits. Heavenly!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We have been dining at X2O for many years now and whenever we visit it never fails to make a great impression with our out -of-town or foreign guests! From the fantastic view of the Hudson River to the beautiful fresh flowers on the tables and around the restaurant, to their very reasonable but so delicious prix fixe three course lunch or Sunday Brunch to the very attentive service, one can never go wrong at this favorite restaurant of ours. We were there today for lunch and our guests were so happy! We had the pâté (such an interesting very tasty mix of flavors!) and salad with goat cheese for starters, the duck confit and sirloin for entrees and the desserts were all interesting and good. My husband, a diabetic, requested for fresh fruits instead of the sinful desserts and of course our waiter obliged. One of our guests could not stop raving about the warm demi baguettes! Highly recommended! It is a short Metro North train ride from Manhattan' s Grand Central Station and so worth it!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

When you dine close to New York City, you are bound to find an exceptional dining experience. Xaviers is it. Gorgeous dining room with artistically displayed fresh flower arrangements; professional wait staff; superb food; and great wine selections. There were only some minor distractions that kept this evening from being perfect. I was seated so as to see the ONLY dirty window while I was facing north along the river. I noticed all other glass panes throughout were clean. Keep them all spotless! The chairs either need to be cleaned up or replaced. Way too many scuff marks, scratches and wear evidence on the fabrics. My meal was perfect (had the lamb), but the asparagus needed to have their tough ends discarded. A minor detail, but if you're going to be good, then strive to be perfect. Last but not least, I had hoped to enjoy my favorite aperitif. Grand Marnier Centenaire was on the list of selections, but not available. Seriously? Fix it! Otherwise, I had a great meal and enjoyed my evening.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We had the Cowboy ribeye for two. It was love at first bite. The sauce that it came with did NOTHING for it and the creamed spinach needed more cream (lacked flavor) but the potato gratin was fantastic. The seafood crepe app was awesome and the Big Eye tuna tar tar was pretty good. The presentation and service was top notch. They pay $7 of the $10 for the valet but we didn't realize and put at least $3 in a meter that we had to feed between the app and entree.