“Irish Culture in an American Town ”

Burke's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #77 of 383 Restaurants in Yonkers
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish, Brew Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: During the day and night, you will find friends spending time together, co-workers winding down, families gathering and folks just looking to have a conversation and a bite with a cold beer. What’s the bar like, what kind of beers do you have? Good questions…we offer over 25 draft beers, ranging from the standards to local to premium & ciders. Our bottled beer is vast and liquor selection ranges from the basics to the super premium. So, just ask, we probably have what you’re looking for. What’s the style or theme of Burke’s? We are an Irish themed sports bar, crazy about all sports…if there’s a game on, people will be here watching it. We have a very large UFC following and show all the UFC pay per view events. We host A LOT of parties, events, fundraisers, birthdays, etc. It also means that because of that, we are pretty crowded and buzzing most of the time.
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

BURKE'S offers a brunch breakfast menu on Saturdays.
Bar Waitress serves happily and has an Irish accent. Warm and welcoming establishment.
I had the Fish Tacos with fresh coleslaw and tilapia in a tortilla with mesculin salad. Excellent combo. Definitely a return.

Great beer Tap selection as well as bottle.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Went on Monday, and had the Prime Rib Special. Great meal!! You get so much food, it's really hard to finish it all.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Every Wednesday they offer free burgers, you just pay for your toppings. OMG!!! I love it. I get the Hawaiian roll with chili and grilled onions, amazing!!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Started off w the Irish nachos and fried pickles which were perfect! I got Mac and cheese Andy fiancé got fish and chips, both were great! The wait staff was great and attentive ..... Will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 5 November 2014

I've heard of this place for a while, finally got there this past weekend and I must say I will be a regular. T.V's everywhere, large one behind the bar. Friendly staff. The appetizers were great, next time I will have the burger.

Date of visit: November 2014