“Fine Hibachi at Ridge Hill”
Review of Little Buddha

Little Buddha
Ranked #45 of 377 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 June 2015

Little Buddha is a Hibachi restaurant and all the food is cook by a very talented Hibachi Chef. They have a good selection of food an you can make many combinations with chicken, shrimp, Filet Mignon, Scallops and many vegetables. The restaurant is large with good atmosphere and is definitely suitable for family dining with youngsters and the service is excellent

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Wait staff is attentive, food was tasty and well seasoned. I have eaten here before but it has only been for hibachi. I sat down for a traditional dinner. I had the Sambal Delight and my Girlfriend had sushi that she liked as well.

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

In ordering from the children's menu, my waitress Angel insisted I was lying about my daughters age. Then began to talk to her co worker in her native language. After I finally got to order for my family she snatched the menu from my hand. I was appalled!!!! The food was not good and the service was worst. I am so sorry I chose Little Buddha for my family night. What a horror

Reviewed 27 January 2015

Nice ambiance, friendly waitress, great menu and the food was good too! Being in a shopping mall, I was surprised what a good restaurant it was. I would go back even if I had no shopping to do!

1  Thank Thea C
Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

I've been eager to dine here since they started building it. Finally got to go tonight. The service itself was great, Very attentive staff. The food was quick, and delicious. Full of flavor and fresh. It started to get packed really quick, so get there early. Definitely will be returning.