“Nice Lunch ”
Review of Tasty House

Tasty House
Ranked #196 of 331 Restaurants in Yonkers
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a good Asian restaurant in the area and I came upon Tasty house . Service was excellent and the food was as well . Food came out cooked fresh and delicious in a timely manner and the waitstaff were very nice . The Decor was very nice as well . The restaurant was also kept nice and clean . I will definitely be coming here for lunch again !

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

A friend had recommended this place and from the outside one would not think the inside decor was modern...a stark comparison from the outside. We met some friends for dinner on a weekday and were pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of food. Even though the place was pretty busy the service was pretty prompt. We ordered a medley of food which we all shared. Not only was food good it was visually appealing. The portions are substantial and will definitely satisfy a good appetite! The reason I gave Tasty House a 4 out of 5 was because I noticed some of the plates were chipped by which I slightly scratched my hand. When I brought it to the servers attention he was not fazed & unapologetic. I'll definitely return.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We went to this restaurant on the fly. We often pass this place and literally started looking for reviews while in the parking lot. They had a $6 special on mojitos. They were so good we had 2 each. We ordered the shrimp toast and house special fried rice. We substituted the pork for beef. It also includes shrimp and chicken. We also had hot and spicy shrimp. I have had the dish at other restaurants, but this is the best I've had. The entire meal was very very good. I would call it excellent but I thought the waiter could have seemed a little more interested. He was a bit cold and impersonal. However, his "attitude" isn't enough to keep me from their good food. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped at the Tasty house with the family last night and were delighted with the food and service. We had most of the appetizers and the house special soup all were very "tasty" and hot. The main courses were equally good as was the yang chow fried rice. I would recommend and return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

This large restaurant offers Chinese, Japanese and more. The portions are large and served with care and extra touches like flower garnishes. We enjoyed all the entrees we ordered and the portion of miso soup was generous and well flavored. I found the vegetables well seasoned but the plum wine was slightly sweet as was the teriyaki sauce on my salmon.