“My goto place for Half Off Sushi Rolls”

East Harbor Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 333 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Being a spicy tuna Sushi Roll fan I Appreciate getting Qualify at a discount.

I have enjoyed many Japanese dishes at this restaurant; but, I go for the All Day Half Price Sushi

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Sat at sushi bar. Ordered the season special with tuna -fabulous. Everything was very fresh. Service was great. Ordered several sashimi mackerel , salmon & octopus. They also provide half price sushi rolls all the time. Spicy salmon, Cali roll brown rice spicy cooked red snapper. All yum

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I have been to this place each time I go back to NY. The sushi is reasonably priced (most times it is half off). I have never had any issue with the service. Only complain I might have is that you have a pay to park in the lot, but that is not something they have control over.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

Although the food is good, the delivery service is one of the worst I have ever experienced. The driver is very rude, he rings your bell as if an emergency was going on, even when you acknowledge his arrival. You tell him about it and he gives you this blank stare, not sure he even understands what you telling him. Once I received the wrong item, called to have it corrected and management was blaming me that I ordered the wrong item, until I reminded him that the order was done online via Grub Hub to look at the order. No apologies made, just a promise than next time I order they would send the correct item. So on conclusion, the food is good, if you willing to settle for poor customer service, long wait and a very rude delivery driver!!

Reviewed 24 December 2014

I have ordered from this place many times before. Recently the order is always incorrect (something missing or not as ordered). Today I picked up an order missing an item and another dish with no chicken, as ordered, just vegetables. Manager promised to deliver correct order. Never delivered, no call. Though the food is ok, I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. There are too many very good Chinese restaurants in the area to settle for this mediocre food and poor service.