“Baked fresh daily!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Woodstock
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Every morning we stopped for fresh brewed coffee and something great from the kitchen. The breakfast burrito is one favorite at our house. Plus we love the baked goods, all super fresh. We have had the cakes on holidays. Plus the tarts with the gorgeous berries are as good as they look. The locals gather regularly so it must be good!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This place is so overpriced it makes Starbucks look like it’s cheap.
I don’t mind paying for food but when your order a sandwich and then you still screw it up that’s bad.
They charge you for everything.75 extra for ketchup !! Extra for the bagel to put the eggs on and extra for salt and pepper. 8 dollars for an egg sandwich !!
This is not NYC and even then I haven’t paid that much for a sandwich !!
Oh the coffee was old and bitter

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Great breads and breakfast. Lines move fast. Desserts all so tempting I almost wanted to skip breakfast all together.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I only eat Bread Alone bread, and have been for about 30 years! It is absolutely the best bread in the Hudson Valley, and probably Northeast! Many types of breads offered at their bakeries, and lots of baked treats make this, and the other two Bread alone cafes (one in Rhinebeck, and the other one at the new bakery in Kingston) the most stupendous places to get bread. Their bread is also available in many local stores in the Hudson Valley.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This is a rather small building and with the number of people going in and in line, I was not sure we would find an indoor table. But lots of people on this nice day took their orders outside where there are tables and benches. Located on the main street, it is easy to find nearby parking on a weekend in April. I am sure there are times when this is not the case. though.

Here you order at a counter near the front (in a very narrow space) and are given a number to take to you table if you are eating in. Your order is brought to you. Staff members were all friendly. The grilled cheese sandwich I ordered was one of the best I've had. And the kale and beet salad was fantastic. Caution: that salad is huge! I got two more meals out of it. Especially welcome to me was the fact that the leftovers were put in a container that was NOT Styrofoam or plastic. On the way out I bought a loaf of their whole grain health bread, and it has been delicious. Wish I could get there more often!