All reviews cookies the kitchen carriage house baked goods my husband and i spring water frittata private porch bed and breakfast tea and coffee breakfast was amazing pancakes owners and staff dvd library fire pit each morning fresh fruit
Reviewed 5 September 2016

This is a wonderful inn located in the heart of the Catskills. You will find things to do and enjoy any season of the year. Your hosts are warm and welcoming. They are knowledgeable about area activities. The breakfasts are gourmet and baked goods yummy. You will feel right at home during your visit and glad to return again.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable.
Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria Bed & Breakfast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

John, thank you so much for your kind words! Windham, NY is a beautiful place to be... in any season, and I'm so glad to hear that's been your experience too. We love being able to help our guests really enjoy their time here, whether that's with outdoor activities or great food. We're already looking forward to your next visit!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 5 September 2016

whirlpool tub. The grounds were beautiful with many quiet spots to sit and look at the mountains and the creek. We also walked the Windham Path which is just a short walk away. We loved it and will be back the next time we are looking for a little getaway on the mountaintop. And the Breakfasts.....one word ......AMAZING

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jerry, I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of both the natural beauty the Catskill Mountains have to offer as well as the scenic Windham Path! We absolutely love cooking up breakfast for our guests, so it really means a lot to hear how much you enjoyed it. We're already looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Until next time,

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Great inn for a weekend stay up in WIndham. Friendly staff and room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast offerings were very good but service was slow and seemed confused and they were not understaffed. Overall a positive experience and I would return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed your overall stay! We always want our guests to feel at home, and we really enjoyed getting to know you a bit. It's not like our breakfast staff to be slow, and I apologize that was your experience -- it sounds like there may have been something going on behind the scenes, and I'll be sure to look into it. If you ever do find yourself back in Windham though, you're always welcome here!

Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Always willing to help in whatever the need. The owners were so kind to take videos of our "auction" and make copies so the memories were preserved. The breakfast menu varies day to day, always a suprise, and great.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria Bed & Breakfast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

We ultimately want to do whatever we can to make your stay with us truly special, so it was absolutely our pleasure to help you with that video. I'm so glad we were able to get you off to a great start each day with our breakfast too -- it really means a lot to hear how much you enjoyed it. Whenever you're in Windham, we'd love to have you stay with us again!

Until next time,

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I went with my husband and I had the best experience in a BB ever. House was extremely clean and well decorate. We had our breakfast every day in house and was delicious. Only problem that I found was our time. Unfortunately, we had only three nights to stay. I hope we can come back soon and stay there for a week or more. Try this place and have an amazing experience the same as we had. Thanks Albergo Allegria crew for those unforgettable time.

Room Tip: All room is perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Marianna L, Owner at Albergo Allegria Bed & Breakfast Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

We work hard to make sure everything is taken care of for our guests, so I'm really pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful time with us. I definitely agree -- next time you and your husband will need to stay longer to enjoy more of our breakfasts!

Hope to see you again soon,