See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Read the other recent reviews of this place before you even consider making a reservation. The room I stayed in appeared to have already been lived in and was not cleaned. Worst of all was that THERE WAS NO HOT WATER. Upon confronting the front desk for a refund, the young man claimed to not work for the motel and was "just covering" for someone. He blew me off and gave me the owners card and to call them. Upon numerous attempts to contact the owners, they did not pick up and had the classic "voice mailbox is full," so no one can even leave a message. On the final attempt, Arslan (one of the listed owners) made excuses for all the horrible experiences and said he would not give a refund. Watch out for this scam! Sleeping in your car is a better option than paying any amount of pennies to stay at this dump.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
7  Thank Anderstone
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Recently renovated???? No way!! All the pictures are a false representation of this place. It was disgusting. The door to my room looked like it had veen kicked in at one time, there was a whole in the floor, no toiletries were provided except a half roll of toilet paper (i had to go buy my own), the bathroom door didnt close, the toilet did not flush, half the outlets didn't work, the lamps didn't have light bulbs in them, there was an open gap to the outside above the AC where bugs kept coming in, and we even got locked in our room because the lock wasn't working right. Come to find out there were roaches there also!!! I confronted the manager and he denied everything and said i had the nicest room there and he had no idea why i was upset about the conditions. What a joke.....this place is a freaking dump. DO NOT spend a penny here, nobody could pa me to stay in a place this disgusting!

• Stayed: June 2013
10  Thank chatterbabe7
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Arrived here and waited ten minutes at the desk and didnt get the clerk until we called the number. Looking around, there were piles of trash bags, beer bottles, and construction debris EVERYWHERE. Made reservations here for a cottage, was told on arrival there aren't any open yet, took a room. It had a strong odor and bad locks. On further looking, the tub was never cleaned and had not one but two used bars of soap in it! We took our key back and left, it was disgusting.
Run far away from this motel!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
10  Thank Ourmerc
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I can't believe people are writing bad things about this quaint 1960's style hotel.Yes it may need a little update here and there but to me thats what makes it unique.I cannot believe that people are so disgusted with this place.Bith my wife and I found the place to be very clean,all toiletries were new and fresh.The place did need a light bulb in the bathroom but everything else was fine.The vending machines were full and had a great selection avaialable.When I did ask for another pillow our very gracious hosts brought it right to us.I am amashamed that people would talk so badly about this place.I give 4 stars across the board.And yes I will stay there again with no problem.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Place is a dump - Owner Harris is a lier and very Nasty - Owner told us the place was recently renovated - all lies - rooms were in terrible shape - office had dead bugs all over - loose tiles in the office caused a trip hazard - bags of dirty laundry all over office - when we commented on how bad the condition of the rooms were he said we were crazy and this is a beautiful hotel -- this is not even good enough for a one hour stay with a prostitute - DISGUSTING -you want bed bugs this is the kind of place you'd find them -- Save your money and stay at a Kennel - it would be nicer then this dump

Room Tip: Don't believe the pics or the owner and stay far away from here
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends