US$215
US$192
McGregor Inn Motel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$161
US$145
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$243
ComfortInn
Residence Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$297
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$356/night.

Robin Hood Motel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
Courtyard Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$403
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$269
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$381
US$338
Hampton.com
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$375
US$350
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Recently renovated???? No way!! All the pictures are a false representation of this place. It was disgusting. The door to my room looked like it had veen kicked in at one time, there was a whole in the floor, no toiletries were provided except a half roll of toilet paper (i had to go buy my own), the bathroom door didnt close, the toilet did not flush, half the outlets didn't work, the lamps didn't have light bulbs in them, there was an open gap to the outside above the AC where bugs kept coming in, and we even got locked in our room because the lock wasn't working right. Come to find out there were roaches there also!!! I confronted the manager and he denied everything and said i had the nicest room there and he had no idea why i was upset about the conditions. What a joke.....this place is a freaking dump. DO NOT spend a penny here, nobody could pa me to stay in a place this disgusting!

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank chatterbabe7
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Arrived here and waited ten minutes at the desk and didnt get the clerk until we called the number. Looking around, there were piles of trash bags, beer bottles, and construction debris EVERYWHERE. Made reservations here for a cottage, was told on arrival there aren't any open yet, took a room. It had a strong odor and bad locks. On further looking, the tub was never cleaned and had not one but two used bars of soap in it! We took our key back and left, it was disgusting.
Run far away from this motel!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Ourmerc
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I can't believe people are writing bad things about this quaint 1960's style hotel.Yes it may need a little update here and there but to me thats what makes it unique.I cannot believe that people are so disgusted with this place.Bith my wife and I found the place to be very clean,all toiletries were new and fresh.The place did need a light bulb in the bathroom but everything else was fine.The vending machines were full and had a great selection avaialable.When I did ask for another pillow our very gracious hosts brought it right to us.I am amashamed that people would talk so badly about this place.I give 4 stars across the board.And yes I will stay there again with no problem.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Place is a dump - Owner Harris is a lier and very Nasty - Owner told us the place was recently renovated - all lies - rooms were in terrible shape - office had dead bugs all over - loose tiles in the office caused a trip hazard - bags of dirty laundry all over office - when we commented on how bad the condition of the rooms were he said we were crazy and this is a beautiful hotel -- this is not even good enough for a one hour stay with a prostitute - DISGUSTING -you want bed bugs this is the kind of place you'd find them -- Save your money and stay at a Kennel - it would be nicer then this dump

Room Tip: Don't believe the pics or the owner and stay far away from here
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank hydramike
Reviewed 22 August 2012

This hotel is disgusting - we checked in and immediately left. There were people using drugs right in front of one room. Another had 3 empty bottles of vodka and 15 beer cans strewn around. Door wouldn't close properly. Bathroom toilet backed up. The hotel manager and OWNER refused to aknowledge problems or refund our money. If you are concerned about your saftey, find any other hotel in Saratoga!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends