US$215
US$192
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$238
ComfortInn
Residence Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$458
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
US$383
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$394
Hampton.com
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$598
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Saratoga Arms(Saratoga Springs)
US$677
Official Site
The Downtowner(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$315
The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$1,264
US$1,119
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I just recently had a day triP to Saratoga and we booked this place bc it looked cln and it was right next to the racetrack ! Well we learned very quickly that looks can be deceiving ! As soon as we checked in their was a bad Oder then we had to watch were we step bc the pergo flOor was coming apart , flies everywere , holes everywere no trash in the room the bathroom looked like somebody got murdered stains everywere the and that's not even half of it! Then when we learned about huge room we went directly back to the office for a refund but they weren't their no sign of anyone !so then we called and said they would be back in 15 min but 2hr later show up that's bad business . The only way i I would even think about stay here if I were drunk high beat up raped blind even then I think I would stay In a stable at the racetrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!????????

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank CjFran17
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Horrible from the outside. Made reservations through Marriott as we were told by Marriott that there was no other availability in Saratoga for 1 night...Asked 2 times if this was a Marriott owned property and were told yes it is... Were told there was a restaurant on-site and room service!!! Price was as much as we payed for a beautiful room in a Marriott courtyard in another city the night before...We love Marriotts and will not hold this against them but are certainly going to try and get our money back... We couldn't even bring ourselves to check in because it looked so bad from the outside, and because we couldn't find the office because there is no sign... There was an old car with a window smashed out in the parking lot, a busted armoir outside in front of one of the rooms and a fire extinguisher outside one of the doors. We took a couple of pictures to share with Marriott and promptly pulled out and drove another 10 miles to stay in a better place. I can't imagine what it's like inside.

Room Tip: Find another motel
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I have stayed in third-world hostels that were nicer than this place. I've slept in mud and felt less disgusting when I woke up. If this is your only option, go camping. If you persist on staying here, be prepared not to shower, because you will not want to fight the swarm of flies in the bathroom. Also, bring your own trash can, cleaning supplies, bedding, hospital-grade disinfectant, and toilet paper (unless you're feeling lucky). There was visible dirt on the walls, the couch, the desk, the floors. It is clear that nobody has even attempted to clean the rooms for some time. Most of the patrons hung out in the parking lot all night because nobody wanted to go inside. There was a lively debate about what kind of illegal business this was a front for. The lack of teeth in the front desk attendant who urged me to write a review (you are welcome, sir) leads me to conclusively determine it is meth.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Gotbidnezz
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I dont understand how anyone could say they had a pleasant stay here recently unless their standards are obscenely low.

The only reason we stayed here was because we were visiting family and all of the other motels in the area were booked. This place is a dump and creepy at that. Our lights didnt work, the pillows were as thin as paper, the tv didnt get a clear picture and they dont replace the toiletries, they were all half used. We asked for extra pillows and the man didnt return with them for hours.And then they have the nerve to charge $150 for the night! This is the kind of place that is usually $80 a night at most. We had to because there was nowhere else to go but in the future I would rather just drive the 3 hours back home!

I am not one of those snobs with unrealistic expectations. I dont need to be treated like a princess, Best Westerns are fine, but this place was simply unacceptable.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We were up in Saratoga for DMB at SPAC for the weekend. When we arrived, there was a quick and easy check in. Throughout our weekend stay, all of the staff were very friendly and welcoming. We read the reviews before arriving, so we didn't have very high expectations, but our experience was better than expected. Based on the reviews from 2008 and earlier, you can certainly tell that they have done work on improving their establishment. All of the towels and bedding seemed to be new. This was a good location, 5 minutes to downtown Saratoga and 10 minutes to SPAC. There is a gas station/CVS/Dunkin Donuts 2 minutes down the road.

Room Tip: We stayed in a standard room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple