“the nicest hosts and the nicest house one could...”
other travellers have booked this property
Upper deck hot tub with outstanding views of Whiteface and surrounding ranges.
View of Whiteface Mountain from upper deck in late fall. Living room:  Queen sleeper sofa, leather club chairs, and a 55' Smart TV with sound bar and DVD.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Upper deck hot tub with outstanding views of Whiteface and surrounding ranges.
View of Whiteface Mountain from upper deck in late fall.
Fully equipped kitchen featuring rustic maple cabinets, granite counter tops, and LG appliances.
View of kitchen from six person dining table.
View of kitchen from dining area.
Dining area with six person table, side table, and extra seating.
View from kitchen -- dining area and propane fireplace.
Sitting area with propane fireplace.
Reading nook
View from dining area toward reading nook and door to the covered porch, deck, and hot tub.
Master bedroom featuring a king bed,  leather chairs, dresser, TV, DVD, closet and private bath.
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Master bathroom with double sinks, granite counter top, and full walk-in shower.
Queen bedroom with dresser, TV, DVD, and closet.
Queen bedroom.
Bunk room with queen bed, twin bunk, twin trundle, TV, DVD, dresser, and closet.
Bunk room
Bunk room with trundle
Main bathroom with tub-shower combination and large vanity with marble counter top.
Front entry
Laundry area
Hot tub on upper deck.
Mountain view from upper deck hot tub.
Fire pit with six Adirondack chairs, two charcoal grills, and picnic table.
Fire pit, picnic area, and large parking area behind the home.
View of Whiteface Mountain from upper deck in the spring.
Main view of White Spruce Cottage in early summer.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

naomi t
Modiin, Israel
“the nicest hosts and the nicest house one could imagine”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Cassandra and Jeremy thought of every last detail in making their guests comfortable in this sparklingly clean, new, luxury home. We are so happy that we found this house - it made our vacation so special. The view of Whiteface mountaing is exquisite. The hot tub on the top deck, was a real treat for the whole family. The rooms are set up so nicely, very comfortable beds, closets with spa robes, plenty of towels. The living room is so cozy and beautifully decorated. The kitchen is perfectly equipped with EVERYTHING one could think of. The are wonderful hosts, for example, greeting us with a nice letter on the table welcoming us - such a simple idea, but it really did show us how much they care.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
bmg2reg
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Nothing but AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed at the White Spruce Way rental from July 16-July 23, 2016. This place is amazing! We have been vacationing with my brother and his family every year for several years now. There are usually 9-13 of us each year. This year there were 9 of us. The house was plenty big enough for all of us and then some. This was the cleanest house we have EVER rented. In a great location. Peaceful. Serene. Beautiful. My favorite part was starting my day each morning with my cup of coffee on the deck looking out at Whiteface Mountain. We had to contact Cassandra and Jeremy via Homeway about a couple minor things and each time, we received an answer within the hour (most times within a few minutes). They are very easy to contact and are quick to answer any questions or resolve and issues. The hot tub was a nice bonus overlooking Whiteface Mountain as well. I could go on and on. I would give our stay 10 stars if I could. I honestly can't believe it isn't booked all the way into next year. I highly recommend staying at this rental property for any and all types of families. Thank you again Cassandra and Jeremy for making this one incredible week!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness
Liked least: no complaints! :)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Frank P
“Guest”
Reviewed 30 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My family was honored to be the first guests to stay in this beautiful home. Jeremy and Cassandra were professional and courtesy from the moment I contacted them. As a realtor and an owner of numerous rentals myself I find myself very critical of any rental situation. They spared no expense when it came to this home. The rates are extremely reasonable. I have been coming up to whiteface for over fifteen years and this was by far the best accommodations I have ever had. They even had toys for our toddler, not to mention our dog was welcome. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. We enjoyed it so much we already booked another stay! Do not pass this up

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$200
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing