“two restaurants two different locations”

King's Chef Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 57 Restaurants in Whitestone
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 March 2017

good food but a little bit more expensive. Make sure you have the correct king's chef restaurant. one is in cross island shopping center in Whitestone and this one is linden place shopping center in Flushing

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

This is a Chinese takeout restaurant. I am eating a chicken and broccoli right now for which I paid 9.31. That's typically around 5.50 everywhere else and I was surprised by the price. The food is delicious though. I quickly scanned a few reviews just now and there were some one star reviews which said the food was gross. Honestly, I am guessing they were upset about the price. I would gladly pay here 7 dollars or 8 even but the price is almost double the ordinary Chinese takeout. The kitchen behind the counter looks very clean too by the way.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Decent Chinese in whitestone. I enjoyed it. I ordered two combination plates of boneless roasted pork and pork fry rice to my surprise it came to $30. I was shocked this place is expensive for take out food. I enjoyed it but felt It was over priced for what I got.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

I have been getting food from King Chef for many years, because they are higher priced than many other take-outs, I have tried others but King Chefs food is very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

First time buying takeout. Excellent atmosphere, customer service and tasty food. I definitely recommend it