“SOOO GOOD!”

Casa Asia
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Whitestone
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I absolutely LOVED the Ice Cream Tempura and the sesame chicken!When u first walk in they let u take a really good melon candy... The food here is delicious and I recommend it!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I was staying at a hotel near the airport and I didn't want to go out. They recommended this place for dinner so I gave it a shot. I was not disappointed. Everything was delivered quickly, hot food was hot and the cold food was cold. Well seasoned and super tasty. It was a little on the expensive side, but this is to be expected. I would order from here again.

Good luck and Happy Travels!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Great little Asian fusion place and the food was very good. Had the Peking duck and was impressed how authentic it was. Prices were very reasonable and the staff and service were top notch. Definitely will go back next time I visit the area.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to Casa Asia since it opened and it has steadily improved. My son and his best friend would sit at the bar munching on their scallion pancakes and shrimp shims I while the moms are delicious sushi ,amazing rolls and sake. Currently the Christmas roll and crunchy dragon roll are my faves. The Kani salad is a good start and all the salads are awesome . The swordfish entree is an option of not on the mood for sushi. Everything here is good.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

My wife and I go there several rimes a month I like when they serve fresh made tea we got to know one of the chefs his name is Jerry he sees us come in lot of times
He makes up something special and the waitress brings it to the table you never know what it is but all of the time its great that's so nice. For appetizers we get scallion pancakes , also the tuna avocado salad, and the thai spring rolls. When we order the entrée we always get our favorite Godzilla roll, the Alibaba roll good too so good. Also enjoy thai pineapple fried rice with shrimp delicious. So enjoy