“Good Eats!”
Review of Bubba's BBQ - CLOSED

Bubba's BBQ
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Bubba's BBQ is the perfect location to sit back and relax. Each week day we offer great appetizer and drink specials down in our Bar. White Lake is just outside the back door and makes it so easy to kick back and enjoy the lake breeze. Boaters will enjoy our docks. Take a seat on one of our two expansive decks and enjoy a meal, a drink and the scenic view. Catching a show at Bethel Woods? Save time and money by stopping in for our Bubba's Buffet every weekend and any concert night from Memorial Weekend through Labor Day Weekend! Plus receive 10% off any entrée with your show or museum ticket stub.
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Stopped for dinner on the way to a concert at Bethel in the Woods. Nice views of White Lake, good food and friendly service. Will visit again!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Three of us had the lunch buffet with salad bar. One had the quesadilla and fry platter. Every bit as good as last year. Missed the cornbread though. They had small rolls instead. If you love home cooked food, this is for you. We sat outside on their covered deck. Watched all the boats on the lake. Perfect day, great food. Thank uou Bubbas! Can't wait till next year!

AnnMarie W, Manager at Bubba's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thank you! I am so happy to read that the three of you enjoyed your time at Bubba's BBQ. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm already looking forward to seeing you next year! Y'all have a great winter!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Had lunch recently with my family. I had been here years ago under previous management, and the BBQ was excellent and cheap. Things have changed for the worse on food quality, my ribs were very dry and with little favor, my wife pulled pork the same, and the nachos cheese was some strange concoction closer to fracking than milking.On the positive side the place is very pleasant, you can seat on a deck overlooking White Lake, on the little sandy beach , or inside, bathrooms super clean, and the service is very friendly and fast. Good selection of beers.

I'm sorry for your disappointment and thank you for your review. It's always hard to hear negative but if we don't hear the negative, we cannot fix what we don't know. I would love for your family to come back and give us another try. We would love nothing more than to have you write another review on your "follow up" visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Had a pulled pork sandwich. Pork was dried out as if it was under a heat lamp for a very long time. The owner is very sweet as she walked around the tables. I didn't say anything about the food as my dinner was a treat from a friend of mine sitting next to me. The onion rings however were good. If you stop here maybe you can ask for a small sample of the BBQ before ordering . I don't want to bash this place. Just figure you deserve an honest opinion.

I want to thank you for being honest because reviews do matter to the owners and management. We use the reviews as tools to provide better for our customers. I hope that you will come back and give us another opportunity to turn the "2" review to a "5" review.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We're not BBQ experts; this was convenient. Had the pulled chicken platter & the fried chicken. Portions are huge. Draft Sam Adams Summer Ale was excellent.

I hope that you will visit again and give us another chance to "WOW" your palate.