“Delicious BBQ and Catering”
Review of Big Kev’s BBQ

Big Kev’s BBQ
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in White Lake
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Absolutely delicious BBQ! We had Big Kev's cater my fall wedding. From the beginning Kevin and his staff were wonderful to work with and easy to communicate with. They were able to accommodate our party with ease.

Kevin let us customize between trays and all-you-can-eat per-person items so that we could feed our guests without breaking our budget. Additionally, he was able to roast a whole pig which was a hit for everyone.

The BBQ chicken was tender and moist, pulled pork was soft and seasoned well, and the roasted pig was succulent. All of the various BBQ sauces Big Kev's provided were unique and flavorful (hot was my personal favorite). Our guests raved about the baked beans and corn bread, and judging by the small amount of leftover Mac n Cheese I saw, I think that was a hit too.

The on-site catering service was perfect. They arrived on time, had dinner ready on time, and cleaned up to the point where there was no trace that their trailer and smoker had ever been on the property.

If you're hosting a party in the Catskills (or anywhere they travel to) I would highly recommend Big Kev's BBQ. Next time I'm back in the area, I've been told that the chili is to-die-for.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My family and I stopped by Kev's for a late lunch. Luckily it was in between lunch and dinner as we avoided the lines. Everything was delicious. The brisket was moist and tasty. Perhaps it was a touch fatty, but we happen to like that cut. The pulled pork got raves. The sandwiches were huge. The loaded baked potatoes were delicious and a half chicken was huge. You don't get that size anywhere near NYC. The prices were very reasonable and the service was very friendly. When you drive by, just stop and get some bbq. You know you all want to.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Just waiting in line for your food will your juices flowing for that BBQ flavor. We orded the pulled pork and the brisket sandwiches - both excellent choices.
No doubt we will stopping there again soon for another round of awesome BBQ.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Weekend of June 8th we went to see Roger Daltry at Bethel Woods. On our way to the B&B we were staying at, we noticed the Big Kev's sign and the Big Kev smoker. That was lunch the next day. Excellent - making me hungry just thinking about it!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Been going to kev's since they opened at the current location and prior location by far for my taste palette the best barbecue I've had having a party in August and definitely have in them cook me up some good eating definitely recommend friendly courteous and the sweet sauces d-lish keep up the good work guys I am a food taster and your product is off the hook

Date of visit: June 2018