“BBQ at it's best”
Review of Big Kev’s BBQ

Big Kev’s BBQ
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in White Lake
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We've been here a few times and it never disappoints. Everything is delicious, the ribs, pulled pork, brisket, cole slaw. The biggest problem is what to choose. Oh, no problem, get the sampler.
So many places you see on TV winning competitions have blah food when you go to their establishments. It's because they're working hard on the competitions but ignoring their restaurants. Not at Big Kev's. This is award winning BBQ that you can enjoy too.
It is a Food Truck with plenty of covered outside seating. I believe they are closed Mondays and Thursdays.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I travel the country for BBQ. From Maine to Texas and beyond.
With the exception of Austin, TX, I have not had ribs and brisket as good as here. Wish they had a good sausage.
Their sampler is a perfect size with ribs, brisket, pulled pork and a side. The slaw is very good and the cornbread is moist and grainy as it should be.
Sandwiches are available, or buy by they pound.
Get there early, they stay open until all is gone, they sell out early in season.
Breakfast truck now availabil on site.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very good BBQ! Everything is excellent! The chili is fantastic and so is their brisket! Even the lemonade is delicious!! Every time we're up in the area it's a must have.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

i had the pulled pork sandwich and my fella had the ribs. The food was good, a bit sweet for me, but then I like a more vinegar based sauce, but regardless, I am glad to have had the opportunity to sample Kev's BBQ and I wish him much luck in his competitions.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Kens is along the Route 17B roadside near the Dollar General at White Lake.
Saw it at first on my way to Bethel Woods Museum. After 3 hours of a museum tour I was hungry. Kens has a lot of outdoor seating around the parking lot. No indoor seating
I ordered the pork rib dinner with cold slaw and beans for $16.00 .EXCELLENT!
They also have chicken and brisket.

1  Thank vinceplano