“food ok staff slow”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Westbury
Reviewed 12 December 2017

food was very good but the staff is very slow and pretty rude. was not friendly at all not impressed.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Surprised this DD was so empty. Usually there's a line. I'm not complaining though. I was in the mood for a quick cup of coffee and muffin. DD met my needs. I had a small coffee and raisin bran muffin, both meeting my expectations. The service was good, no small talk though which was fine with me. I don't remember seeing a restroom and didn't ask either. There were ample tables and eating area kept clean.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Visited here for breakfast with kids. Good coffee, donuts and cookies. The hot chocolate is super and we loved it!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Only 2 people in the DD and they couldnt remember my order. Really bad place (had nothing but terrible feedback from others in the neighborhood). One guy was working his stripper BS in the table area (nice guy tho).

Stay away. Stay vey far away. I cant stress this enough, I may even cancel my credit card just in case.

Keep in mind i have been to many DD and in many far worse neighborhoods than this. Go to CVS down the street to get a Starbucks out of the fridge.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

A small footprint. Always busy in the morning when I stop. No surprises when you order. Employees well trained.