US$155
US$200
US$186
US$156
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Hyatt Place Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$178
Hyatt.com
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$198
US$185
Homewood
US$189
US$161
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$144
All reviewslong islandfront deskjunior suitebusiness travelclean roomsyogurteasy accessgreat place to stayplenty of parkingfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againbusiness centerexcellent stayenjoyed my stayeisenhower parkthe room was nicehofstra university
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We enjoy staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. This one however was just ok. Unfortunately, the Wi-Fi was broken and despite repeated comments from the staff that 'a technician was on the way', it was not corrected for our entire stay. Overall the rooms are fine, but the service is quite lacking overall. There are of course a number of places to stay and this place was slightly more expensive. Although we had a bit of a rough experience, I would still recommend the Hilton Garden Inn overall.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Sade B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home, and I am so sorry that we feel short in providing that to you. Your comments are important to us, and will be used as we continually try to improve our guest experience. If there is anything else i can do at this point please feel free to let me know.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel for a weekend. We stayed in a Double Queen Junior Suite. Very nice!! The Breakfast was delicious and made to order. It was clean, the staff was courteous and professional. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks elisacJ4803NA for the AMAZING review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We came to stay in this hotel for a wedding, the breakfast was lovely, coffee was good and staff were friendly. They did not really offer to help us with our luggage considering that we were travelling with a 21 months old baby, but all in all good experience.

My daughter was excited to try the pool, but it was closed for maintenance. It would have been nice to give an advanced notice about that so that we did not have to bring bathing suits and other pool amenities that took place in the luggage.

The restaurant is not open till late, which is a bit off when checking in past 10pm, and the staff did not know the surrounding area to tell us which restaurants or fast food chains were open, or if they knew any late food delivery restaurants. So we had to explore ourselves (being the first time here, we did not really know where to go, but we managed to find something to eat not too far that was open)

One thing that puzzled me is that they only clean the room every three days and at checkout, so it would be nice to come every day and take out the trash at least, specially if you are travelling with a baby in diapers.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank essy2015

Thanks essy2015 for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home. I would love the opportunity to talk with you further about your stay. I can be reached at 516.683.8200 ext 601 or via email at sade.bettis@hilton.com. I personally apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Took a group of customers to LI for some fishing and to watch the PGA Playoffs. Reservations were continuously changing and they kept everything straight from day 1. Kevin at the bar and Fernando our breakfast server made us feel very welcome each morning and night. Thanks to Christine in the sales dept for all her help. Will be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thanks Jeff F for the wonderful review! Ill be sure to share your feedback with the entire team. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and Ill be looking forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Never again I will stay at the Hilton Garden. I forgot my wedding portrait in the room and every time I called to speak to a manager she is not in and lost and found say they didn't see anything. Overall the stay was terrible

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sade B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you 862michelllea. We confirmed that your item was not found in your room after your departure. You did speak with both the Housekeeping Manager as well as the supervisor and the items were not found. We have lots of valuables in the hotel and I am confident that had your items been left here at the hotel, we would have located them. If there is anything else I can do please feel free to contact me directly at 516.683.8200.