“Unmatched customer service”

Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Westbury
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Many may likely agree that customer service is often sub-par when dealing with a lot companies. However, this hotel has left a lasting and valuable impression that shows some are still committed to delivering the best to their valued customers. First, upon arrival my colleagues and I had a snag with our reservations, to my own doings I might add. When the reservations were made, there were two rooms under one name and I had mistakenly e-checked in to the wrong room. Despite me adding confusion to the situation, Ms Lilly quickly resolved the issues with the utmost professionalism. Once I got checked in and into my room I noticed the refrigerator was not very cold although it was on the coldest setting. I ventured back to front desk and mentioned the issue to Ms Lilly and within minutes maintenance was at my door. Greg and Mr. B took a quick look at the fridge and seeing that I had a lot of food with me, they brought me a new fridge faster than I could get my bags dropped! I have had similar issues in other hotels and the staff acted as if delivering a remedy was a huge inconvenience to them. The difference here - Ms Lilly, Greg and Mr. B all presented a genuine concern for ensuring my stay the most comfortable and enjoyable.
A little more about the stay: The hotel was always kept in a clean and appealing presence. Housekeeping ALWAYS delivered a fresh-smelling, clean and restored room. The staff running the breakfast was amazing! The presentation of the breakfast items was always appealing, with fresh fruits, and the cooked-to-ordered breakfast was always perfect! And the waiter, Mr. Fernando ensured that every facet of my dining experience was pleasant, never letting my coffee turn cold or a drink run low.
The staff at this hotel truly embodies professionalism, and delivers unmatched customer service!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank olejarhead
Sade B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much for this WONDERFUL review. Ill be sure to personally share your comments with everyone mentioned above. I am so proud to work alongside such an amazing team. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in a future stay. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We enjoy staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. This one however was just ok. Unfortunately, the Wi-Fi was broken and despite repeated comments from the staff that 'a technician was on the way', it was not corrected for our entire stay. Overall the rooms are fine, but the service is quite lacking overall. There are of course a number of places to stay and this place was slightly more expensive. Although we had a bit of a rough experience, I would still recommend the Hilton Garden Inn overall.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home, and I am so sorry that we feel short in providing that to you. Your comments are important to us, and will be used as we continually try to improve our guest experience. If there is anything else i can do at this point please feel free to let me know.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel for a weekend. We stayed in a Double Queen Junior Suite. Very nice!! The Breakfast was delicious and made to order. It was clean, the staff was courteous and professional. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks elisacJ4803NA for the AMAZING review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We came to stay in this hotel for a wedding, the breakfast was lovely, coffee was good and staff were friendly. They did not really offer to help us with our luggage considering that we were travelling with a 21 months old baby, but all in all good experience.

My daughter was excited to try the pool, but it was closed for maintenance. It would have been nice to give an advanced notice about that so that we did not have to bring bathing suits and other pool amenities that took place in the luggage.

The restaurant is not open till late, which is a bit off when checking in past 10pm, and the staff did not know the surrounding area to tell us which restaurants or fast food chains were open, or if they knew any late food delivery restaurants. So we had to explore ourselves (being the first time here, we did not really know where to go, but we managed to find something to eat not too far that was open)

One thing that puzzled me is that they only clean the room every three days and at checkout, so it would be nice to come every day and take out the trash at least, specially if you are travelling with a baby in diapers.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank essy2015

Thanks essy2015 for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home. I would love the opportunity to talk with you further about your stay. I can be reached at 516.683.8200 ext 601 or via email at sade.bettis@hilton.com. I personally apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Took a group of customers to LI for some fishing and to watch the PGA Playoffs. Reservations were continuously changing and they kept everything straight from day 1. Kevin at the bar and Fernando our breakfast server made us feel very welcome each morning and night. Thanks to Christine in the sales dept for all her help. Will be back next year!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thanks Jeff F for the wonderful review! Ill be sure to share your feedback with the entire team. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and Ill be looking forward to seeing you next year.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westbury
4.2 km away
Long Island Marriott
#1 of 1 in Uniondale
1.4 km away
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Westbury? Share your experiences!