All reviews long island front desk junior suite business travel clean rooms yogurt easy access great place to stay plenty of parking would definitely stay here again excellent stay enjoyed my stay eisenhower park convenient location bed was comfortable the room was nice nassau county
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Understaffed hotel, the room was average or below average. I have stayed at Hilton Gardens dozens of times for business and pleasure at one point in my past I was a Diamond Honors Member. This location was a huge disappointment.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sade B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Thanks G5388JCjosephs for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home, and I am so sorry that we feel short in delivering that to you. Please contact me directly at 516.683.8200 ext 601 at your convenience.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Decent hotel for the area. Could stay here again. Clean, appropriate pricing. Was highly disappointed with the wifi. It might as well have been dial up. The AC unit was VERY loud but what one could expect at a 3 star. Not the best HGI but certainly not the worst.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Sade B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I personally apologize about the issues you experienced with the AC unit, as well as wifi in your room. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our engineering team, as we will use your comments to improve our guest experience. If there is anything else I can do, or if you would like to discuss the challenges further please feel free to contact me at 516.683.8200.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

this is a clean and comfortable hotel near excellent shopping, dining and movies. The staff is very nice and efficient so it is a pleasure to stay here. I would recommend it to anyone as only good experiences have been had by us. Other places nearby fall short in some areas but you can count on the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks peggyvb for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled that you have continued to enjoy your visits to the Hilton Garden Inn Westbury. We look forward to seeing you again soon. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Encountered no problems at all. Very comfortable weekend. Try the breakfast buffet, it's one of the best! The staff is very accommodating and quick to respond. The room was extremely clean and nothing could have been better.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for the AMAZING review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in a future stay if your travel needs ever bring you back to the Westbury, NY area.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Check in was quick and friendly.

Lobby was clean.

Room was clean and comfortable, nice large room.

Keeping this hotel from 4 stars are the walls, door and ceiling were very thin. So much so you could hear people in the hallway, people above me on the 4th floor and in the room next to me.

Trash truck rolling up at 6:45 am outside woke me up and was very noisy.

At the price this hotel is I would look around.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Thexprt7

Thank you Thexprt7 for the overall positive review. I personally apologize about the noise that you experienced during your stay. We love hearing from our guests, and will use your feedback as we continually work to improve our guest experience.