All reviews long island front desk junior suite business travel plenty of parking easy access clean rooms jones beach free breakfast would definitely stay here again great place to stay business center enjoyed my stay very nice hotel eisenhower park convenient location nassau county
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Came to this hotel to get away from the normal of my life and relax, and I found it. will stay always I found my home away from home. I stayed overnight this last trip and it was amazing. thank you for the amazing convenience of my reservation

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sade B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thanks bree5137 for the five star review. We hope to see you again soon when you need a quick getaway. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I had a short stay at this hotel (checked in at 9 pm and out at 9 am) but felt compelled to leave a review because of how exceptional the food and service at breakfast were. I was expecting processed eggs and some yogurt but I steal got a delicious, made to order omelette with amazingly pleasant sevice from Fernando. I have not a single complaint about the hotel room but most offer kudos to the stafg for going above and beyond.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Bean74 for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home, and I am thrilled that we provided that to you. Ill be sure to personally share your kind words with Fernando, and the chef during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We have stayed at the Westbury Hilton garden Inn numerous times. We are always welcomed and feel comfortable at this property. The location is convenient to long Island and close to the railroad for trips to the city. The staff is consistently excellent and always helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sade B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thanks Lillian P for the GREAT review! We are thrilled that you enjoy staying with us. Ill be sure to share your comments with the entire team. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We were in attached room and could hear another couple at 4:30 in the morning having sex,talking extremely loud and t.v. Blasting at 4:30 in the morning.could'nt sleep.bed was not comfortable and breakfast wasn't good.For a buffet did not get money's worth and food was burnt(sausages,bacon)French toast soggy.Not a pleasant experience.

1  Thank jaimerW4542ND
Sade B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Westbury, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you so much for your candid feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for your negative experiences here at the Hilton Garden Inn Westbury.

Please accept my sincere apologies as the experiences your encountered are so far out of the "norm" our customers usually experience when staying with us. If you would like to discuss the challenges you experienced further please feel free to contact me directly at 516.683.822.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Stayed here for several nights while in town for a wedding. Great location, traffic is light, and several shopping centers real close. Plenty of dinning choices as well. Not to far of a drive to NYC and its boroughs. Hotel is very clean and represents the Hilton brand very well. Staff is very friendly and willing to go above and beyond.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks Michael I for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope that if your travel needs ever bring you back to the Westbury, NY area you choose to stay with us.