“Unlimited Champagne ”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in West Point
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This renowned restaurant on the Hudson River, with its Gothic windows and old world charm, sets the stage for a truly unique dining experience. Savor sumptuous breakfasts, lunches, dinners and an award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch - all prepared by our Culinary Institute of America-trained culinary staff. From business lunches to romantic dinners, MacArthur’s Riverview Restaurant is one of the top restaurants in the Hudson Valley, also offering seasonal outdoor waterfront dining on the intimate and exquisite Jefferson Patio.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Champagne Brunch was great. Lots of food. Bananas Foster with waffles and ice cream was delectable. Views of Hudson beautiful.

Carlys_Lemler, General Manager at MacArthur's Riverview Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you taking the time to write a review. Most recently recognized in Hudson Valley Magazine as one of The Top 10 Brunches in the Hudson Valley, our award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch is filled with fresh salads and sides, mouth-watering carving stations and so much more! Be sure to LIKE MacArthur’s on Facebook to stay up to date on menu changes and events.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

a delightful dining experience. A great staff, excellent food and good views. And History is all around you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, Howard. We are so fortunate to have such a unique location on the grounds of West Point in the beautiful Hudson Valley. Be sure to LIKE MacArthur’s Riverview Restaurant on Facebook to stay up to date on specials, menu changes and events. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

After touring West Point in September, we enjoyed a lovely lunch on MacArthur's Riverview patio. Lunch reservations were made well ahead of time, as well as transportation arrangements for my dad and his wife to be picked up at the entrance gate and dropped off at the front door of the hilltop restaurant. To my delight, everything flowed like clock work. Thank you so much to the staff who made this possible. We enjoyed our visit, the food and the hospitality.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Everyone eats here because the graduates have been coming here for years and have fond memories of this place. The wait staff is slow and forgets orders. I ordered the chicken and it was dry and over cooked. The waitress forgot my order and had to reorder it. Poor performance all around.

Carlys_Lemler, General Manager at MacArthur's Riverview Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Mike. I am sorry to read that you did not receive our five-star standard. I have shared your comments with our Director of Food & Beverage and Executive Chef so that they may share with their teams and retrain accordingly. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

It was a beautiful morning and breakfast on the outside terrace was a treat for a late September day. I had the blueberry pancakes and my husband had the Eggs Patton (kind of a take on Eggs Benedict). Both meals were well prepared, served hot, and tasted delicious. My only complaint would be that my bacon was not well done enough for my taste, but I had failed to ask for well-done so my bad. Our coffee cups were kept filled with robust, fresh coffee and the service was friendly and professional.
Not much more you could ask for. Very nice dining experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jeanne. I have shared your kind words with our Director of Food & Beverage so that he may share with his team. Our staff pride themselves on offering each guest a five-star experience and I am thrilled to hear you received just that. Be sure to LIKE MacArthur's on Facebook to stay up to date on seasonal offerings, menu changes and events.