“Good Food with Friendly Staff”

Stonehedge Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in West Park
Price range: US$15 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Four of us went for dinner and had a very pleasant time. Everyone enjoyed their food. Service was very good. Our waitress was attentive and pleasant. I ordered Chicken Chardonney. It was delicious and it had 2 large breasts. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We were looking for a quiet restaurant for an early dinner after visiting the Vanderbilt Mansion. Although Stonehedge was 30 minutes away, it was worth the trip. The food was excellent as was the service. The dining room filled up quickly, speaking to its popularity. The price was moderate--an all around lovely evening.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Knowing this family who runs this establishment you can feel the family atmosphere. Good food, good experience, excellent service. Thsnk you!!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

When you just want a good home cooked meal- Stonehenge is our go to place. Not gourmet but consistently good food and friendly service. Varied menu for whatever you have hankering for. Great value.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I planned my Grandfather's 80th birthday party here as the restaurant came highly recommended from a family member. The restaurant was a little more outdated than I expected but layout was great. I was mainly disappointed in the service with the staff. From the moment I arrived I felt like I was putting the staff out. They were not very friendly and acted as though they didn't have time for me and my guests. We ended up having a medical emergency at the party and the manager complained that I called an ambulance to her establishment. Food was great but overall I would not host another party here.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Jamie B

Been to Stonehedge Restaurant? Share your experiences!