“A favorite Go T place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

When you just want a good home cooked meal- Stonehenge is our go to place. Not gourmet but consistently good food and friendly service. Varied menu for whatever you have hankering for. Great value.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I planned my Grandfather's 80th birthday party here as the restaurant came highly recommended from a family member. The restaurant was a little more outdated than I expected but layout was great. I was mainly disappointed in the service with the staff. From the moment I arrived I felt like I was putting the staff out. They were not very friendly and acted as though they didn't have time for me and my guests. We ended up having a medical emergency at the party and the manager complained that I called an ambulance to her establishment. Food was great but overall I would not host another party here.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Very nice and varied menu and the food was very good and we enjoyed the staff too. Our server was very pleasant and made it a great experience. It is family run and owned and we will definitely go back again. Décor is plain but pleasant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Looking for a new place to eat we tried Stonehedge. Food was excellent and we always had water in our glasses. Have to give it 4 stars because we had trouble getting soda refills. Will try again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I tried Chef Anthony's Bourbon BBQ Short Ribs special. Delicious. I never had such tender and tasty short ribs. The dinner came with potato salad, baked beans and a half ear of corn. A real summer treat.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Stonehedge Restaurant? Share your experiences!