“Conveniently Located, Beautiful & Inviting Indoor Pool”

Best Western New Baltimore Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in West Coxsackie
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I didnt actually stay at the best western, i visited the property for a group sales contract. The property was very well maintained and staffed. Everyone was very helpful. The rooms were very clean and extremely nice. Also the pool and the surrounding areas were top notch. I definitely reccomend staying at this property for all of your accomodation needs.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ryan s

Reviewed 10 August 2012

The staff was exceptionally rude and the front desk was unorganised. I would rather pitch a tent and camp than stay here again! No one was interested in getting us a room or checking us in. We tried phoning ahead of time, but they hung up on us TWICE. The first time, they were so disinterested in helping us, they told us to book online, then hung up. We called back since we were driving and booking online wasn't an option and they hung up on us again.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank melissa a
Harry N, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear Melissa
Thank you for your comments concerning the Best Western New Baltimore Inn. I hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.
I am disappointed we failed to handle all of your requirements in a satisfactory manner. We assure you there is no intention to insult our guests. If you experienced any lack of courtesy when calling, or checking in, I sincerely apologize. We are in the business of serving the public and wish to do so at all times with complete courtesy and efficiency.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your
lodging needs. If you would like to call me, I will personally make the arrangements.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Very expensive and the room was filthy at check in, but it was after midnight so we just went to bed. The next day we were out of the room from 10am to 8pm and when we returned the room had never been cleaned. We notified the front desk and they sent a teenage boy who made it very clear he wasnt interested in doing it but agreed to take the garabage and get some clean towels. We also had an issue with our toilet and they handed us the plunger and asked us to return it to the front desk when we were done using it! NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: Just don't stay here and save yourself the trouble.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank MrsGirard
Harry N, General Manager at Best Western New Baltimore Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2012

Mrs. Girard
After checking the housekeeping reports, it showed a DND on your door, however, we did offer you compensation for your inconvenience. We are sorry you did not communicate with us of your dissatisfaction with the offer and chose this path for your response.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I stay in a one bedroom the room also had a pullout sofa. The room was fine, the staff was friendly and accommodating. Had a good breakfast. Overall the hotel is very good and I will be back is at all I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Rushi U
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I stayed at the inn 7/20/ and 7/21. It was clean and staff was friendly. Also a good location being next to route I-87.
It was quiet. Did not hear the traffic that much. It may be a little more pricey than some motels but all things considered, with the breakfast, refrigerator, etc... I think it was well worth the price.
I didn't use the pool but that seemed to be clean also. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Hotel Vienna
#2 of 7 in Windham
35.5 km away
Howard Johnson Inn Saugerties

Been to Best Western New Baltimore Inn? Share your experiences!