“Really nice Indian restaurant”

The Grace of Kalbarri Indian Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Kalbarri
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: Please come and delight yourself with delicious authentic Indian cuisine. Lunch 11 am to 2 pm , Dinner 5pm to 9:00 pm Dine In or takeaway - BYO and free wifi. we are serving an authentic, delicious and real Indian cuisine at affordable price. we are located right next to BP Kalbarri service station.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

That was a bit of a surprise finding such a good Indian restaurant in a small town like Kalbarri.

If you like real Indian cuisine, you have to try this restaurant.

Really good, we came back several times.

TheGrace I, Owner at The Grace of Kalbarri Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

G'day

Thank you for your review. We glad you liked our food and service . We love to see you next time .

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely service, beautiful food. Some of the best curry I have ever had. Lots of vego options too. Family business. No alcohol, not sure if you can byo.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We punted for an Indian having walked past all of Kalbarri’s food options. And found The Grace of Kalbarri...What an absolute gem! The food and service was fantastic! So much so that this is my first review; I was moved to write!
I had a Chicken Tikka Masala; it was sooooo good! I licked the plate clean! We had the recommended Chicken 65 and some Onion Bhaji’s; would highly recommend both. The other half had the Lamb Rogan Josh and again this was just another mouthwater-er - I can’t move now. But I definitely could have gone for seconds!!

We’re pommies turned citizens and often crave a good curry. We live in Melbourne and we eat out a lot. The food was some of the best we’ve ever had.

Lovely family service too.
Only pointer... it’s BYO so don’t forget to take some with you!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks for a lovely dinner reccomend trying this place if you want something different in town and they deliver. Nice people good food.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

There's nothing like indian food made by someone who knows what they're doing and this place doesn't disappoint.