“Augusta fish n chips”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Augusta Fish & Chips
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Great service friendly staff and great fish n chips. Big portions and reasonable priced. Amazing view on the blackwood river.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed 20 May 2015

New owners have taken over and given this restaurant a long overdue revamp. The service was efficient, prices very reasonable and the servings of fish were huge! So glad to see the town has a reliable fish and chip shop now. Would go again.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Stopped here while passing through as we had heard it has now changed hands & new name "blue Oceans" & has made the world of difference! It's looks fresh & new & the food reflects that! We had the local whiting & was well worth the $15 serving was massive it was fresh & just beautiful! Highly recommended to all!!

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

As soon as we walked in here with my two well behaved children my son had been rudely told not to touch anything! Then I ordered
Some fish and chips. Then my daughter was looking at the salt and pepper sachet holder on the table which was a novelty mini shopping trolley about 10cm and metal from a 2dollar shop. The shop owner called out from behind the counter and told her to put it down and not touch anything! !! So rude. My kids Fish was small and processed from a supermarket by the look. My fish was not cooked inside so I took it back and the person argued that it was.. it was clearly not. Poor rude service. small poorly cooked fish. Dont get me started on the bits of cheap cardboard they tried to pass off as potato scallops! !!! Ps I ordered 4 I got 3 but by then I gave up and walked off.. NEVER AGAIN.

3  Thank Lee A
Reviewed 15 November 2014

Very busy in the holidays and they close early, but the food is very good, fish is cooked very well and not to oily.

Date of visit: March 2014