If you don't mind walking, Bussola was a great spot away from the throng. Its about 7 minutes walk through the narrow streets of Anacapri. Fabulous multilingual hosts (we heard her speak flawless Italian, French, English, German, and Swedish!). They kindly picked us up from the busstop (would have been hard to find our way there initially). Deli up the street will make a delicious sandwich for you as you head out for the day. Pleasant rooms (small, like most of the country, but authentically decorated), nothing fancy but comfortable, with pleasant grounds/balcony. More vespas/scooters in Anacapri than in Capri, but far fewer tourists. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful welcoming hotel, in neo classic style, rooms are furnished with all comfort, some with private terrace overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bussola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bussola Di Hermes Hotel
- Bussola Di Hermes Anacapri
- Hotel Bussola Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy