“People who cater to their customer!”
Review of Hotel Bussola

Hotel Bussola
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Anacapri
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I honestly could not have made a better choice when you look at all the possible places one could stay. I chose Anacapri because I did not want congestion considering it was peak season. The location is at the center of Anacapri and close to transportation to the grottos, beaches and Capri central (all about 15 minutes away). The Anacapri shopping area, restaurants galore and my favorite excursion, the Monte Solaro Chairlift are all within walking distance from this bed and breakfast.

The rooms are comfortable and clean. Perfect for getting a great night's rest. The breakfast spread was THE BEST I had in my 12 day excursion in Italy. But the real gem is the family. I made a friend with Rita. She took care of me, helped me when my plans had to change and recommended places to eat that were phenomenal. I want to return to Capri/Anacapri just because of how wonderful they were and to see more amazing sites. Grazie di tutto!

Room Tip: Great for family, couples, for relaxation and fun.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grizellegl

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The hotel was beautiful and very clean. The rooms had a very nice patio! The hotel staff was extremely helpful and kind. The pool was a nice surprise and the wifi worked great. I recommend taking a taxi to Anacapri, but the bus is also a possibility. Even with the annoying bus ride up with luggage, it is definitely worth it to stay here!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed at Bussola di Hermes with my friends for one night. We chose it because of the low price and were expecting something in accordance with what we paid but we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms are comfortable and very clean, the surroundings are very pretty and with plenty of spaces for relaxation, the hotel is near everything and the breakfast was plentiful and very good, with wonderful coffees prepared to order by one of the charming people who run the hotel. And this was the best part. The people who take care of the hotel were the best part. They must own it, because they work so hard and are attentive to any little thing they can do to make your stay more pleasant and to give you suggestions about what to see or do. All in all we got much more than our money's worth and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to get good value for their money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This beautiful clean hotel is located in the charming Anacapri! The owner was helpful, and informative, gave us a map showing us all we can see and giving us GREAT suggestions for restaurants! The walk to town was a sweet walk past homes, and a quaint piazza and town center. We loved this hotel, breakfast was wonderful, the room was beautifully decorated and comfortable! There are many outdoor spaces to relax and enjoy your surroundings!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

i arrived there with my family late at night, and receive us warmly. the owners are very nice and helpful. warmly recommend a quiet, clean hotel close to the center of Anacapri with charming hospitality.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anacapri
0.6 km away
2.8 km away
Hotel Villa Sanfelice
Hotel Villa Sanfelice
#12 of 40 in Capri

Been to Hotel Bussola? Share your experiences!