I honestly could not have made a better choice when you look at all the possible places one could stay. I chose Anacapri because I did not want congestion considering it was peak season. The location is at the center of Anacapri and close to transportation to the grottos, beaches and Capri central (all about 15 minutes away). The Anacapri shopping area, restaurants galore and my favorite excursion, the Monte Solaro Chairlift are all within walking distance from this bed and breakfast.
The rooms are comfortable and clean. Perfect for getting a great night's rest. The breakfast spread was THE BEST I had in my 12 day excursion in Italy. But the real gem is the family. I made a friend with Rita. She took care of me, helped me when my plans had to change and recommended places to eat that were phenomenal. I want to return to Capri/Anacapri just because of how wonderful they were and to see more amazing sites. Grazie di tutto!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful welcoming hotel, in neo classic style, rooms are furnished with all comfort, some with private terrace overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bussola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bussola Di Hermes Hotel
- Bussola Di Hermes Anacapri
- Hotel Bussola Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy