All reviews the bus above ground clean hotel helpful in every way sparkling clean blue grotto stayed here for one night friendly and helpful owners late at night hotel is located included breakfast quiet location chair lift monte solaro amazing views capri town rita
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The hotel was beautiful and very clean. The rooms had a very nice patio! The hotel staff was extremely helpful and kind. The pool was a nice surprise and the wifi worked great. I recommend taking a taxi to Anacapri, but the bus is also a possibility. Even with the annoying bus ride up with luggage, it is definitely worth it to stay here!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed at Bussola di Hermes with my friends for one night. We chose it because of the low price and were expecting something in accordance with what we paid but we were pleasantly surprised. The rooms are comfortable and very clean, the surroundings are very pretty and with plenty of spaces for relaxation, the hotel is near everything and the breakfast was plentiful and very good, with wonderful coffees prepared to order by one of the charming people who run the hotel. And this was the best part. The people who take care of the hotel were the best part. They must own it, because they work so hard and are attentive to any little thing they can do to make your stay more pleasant and to give you suggestions about what to see or do. All in all we got much more than our money's worth and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to get good value for their money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This beautiful clean hotel is located in the charming Anacapri! The owner was helpful, and informative, gave us a map showing us all we can see and giving us GREAT suggestions for restaurants! The walk to town was a sweet walk past homes, and a quaint piazza and town center. We loved this hotel, breakfast was wonderful, the room was beautifully decorated and comfortable! There are many outdoor spaces to relax and enjoy your surroundings!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

i arrived there with my family late at night, and receive us warmly. the owners are very nice and helpful. warmly recommend a quiet, clean hotel close to the center of Anacapri with charming hospitality.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in Anacapri. The staff goes out of its way to help and be accommodating. Breakfast was excellent and if you need something - we needed extra pillows - they had them in our room within minutes.

Only 2 things that I was not aware of - a taxi can only bring you to a certain point and then it is a decent walk to the hotel. So if you have many pieces of luggage I would call the hotel and see if they can meet you to pick up the luggage. They are so nice that I'm sure they would meet you.
Also - they only except CASH at checkout. I did not know that so I had to go to the bancomat and again it is quite a distance.
Otherwise would definitely recommend staying here. We took a bus to the Grotto Azzuro and it was a short distance and it was. Ice to see how the locals get around the island

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family