I stayed at the Bussola over US Thanksgiving Break with fellow college students on a class trip. The first room they put us in had no heat, IN NOVEMBER, and no hot water for showers. We spent the first night huddled together for warmth around a tiny space heater that they provided. The second day, we talked to Rita and were given a new room. The room was nice, it had a small dining area, but STILL NO HEAT... It was ridiculous. We had a terrible time there, with no heat and no hot water to even attempt to stay warm. I would not reccomend anyone staying there becuase you don't know what you are getting into.
PS... Capri was AMAZING... Stay somewhere that deserves to be on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful welcoming hotel, in neo classic style, rooms are furnished with all comfort, some with private terrace overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bussola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bussola Di Hermes Hotel
- Bussola Di Hermes Anacapri
- Hotel Bussola Island Of Capri/Anacapri, Italy