“Amazing food and staff ”
Review of Pizzeria Aumm Aumm

Pizzeria Aumm Aumm
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Anacapri
Price range: US$18 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tonino and the staff at Aumm Aumm were absolutely incredible. We ate at this restaurant on multiple occasions because 1. The food was amazing. Fresh, crispy, tasty, everything. And 2. Because the owner was super nice, spoke a range of languages (English and Spanish for us) and made great recommendations. From eggplant parmigiana, to delicious fish dishes, to incredible pizza and gnocchi these guys got it right!

Thanks for everything!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was one of our absolute favorite meals in all of Italy! Prices were great and the food was beyond amazing!! We had two pizzas (he let my daughter pull them out of the oven!), ravioli Caprese, insalata Caprese, spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil, and gnocchi. The tomatoes and other ingredients were super fresh. Had we stayed on Capri, we would've def been back many more times!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The best in Capri
We ordered Carbonara and Raviolli. The home wine is excellent and cheap. Recommended

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Was a solo traveler and was recommended Aumm Aumm by my bnb host. Best recommendation!! After here 3 of my 4 nights. Absolutely amazing staff. Made me my meal off of request off love for cheese. Made me ravioli with four cheese sauce. Had again two nights later. Have me a free lemoncello shot for my birthday. After dinner he insisted I take his umbrella to get home so that I would not get wet in my short walk. Did not mind needing to bring back umbrella to eat there again. Will return again. Miss you all already!!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our pasta and salads, but the sangria is what I remember being the most amazing part of the meal! It was fresh and sparkling and made the sunshine feel even warmer!