See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Four days business trip bring me here and the staff provides quality and caring service. The wifi is free and fairly good. A chain restaurant called "Buffalo grill" just 2 minutes walk from the stay. I have a great time here and the business trip went successfully. Especially thanks for Ms. Normel, the front desk staff (apology if the spelling incorrect). My Samsonite lock somehow stuck, she is an angel to help me to solve the problem with outstanding patience and grace.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
YANN L, Directeur général at B&B Hotel Aubagne Gemenos, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear guest,

Let me start by thanking you for completing the Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We hope to see you again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 January 2016

We have stayed in a couple of this chains hotels. Here specifically the rooms are a little bit more compact.

Friendly helpful staff.

Okay for a quick sleep stop, but probably not spacious enough for an extended stay.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
YANN L, Directeur général at B&B Hotel Aubagne Gemenos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Dear guest:

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I stayed in this hotel with 3 other people. We had a decent room, with 3 beds which worked well for our sleeping arrangements. The room was small and simple. It had air conditioning, which was great, but leaked all night and left a large puddle on the floor by the door. There is nothing special about this place, but it's good for the traveller on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Dear guest

Let me start by thanking you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel B&B Aubagne.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

While the location is not something to comment about, since it has been known prior to reservation, the hotel certainly is.

Cramped rooms with tiny little windows, a little tv and a small bathroom. The bed is comfortable but it takes the whole space - to the point where there's not enough left to open a suitcase. While small size is something to argue about, the worst is a smelly and dirty bathroom. The staff tried to fix that but the smell was still present. They weren't aware however that the room carpet has not seen a vacuum cleaner for ages.

In the end, we did not experienced the soundproofing but we heard very well the smashed doors and the people talking in the other room. The ultra-fast free WiFi didn't work for most of the time, despite being advertised in the whole facility.

All in all, a very disappointing experience and considering that the place is owned by a hotel chain makes the situation worse.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
YANN L, Directeur général at B&B Hotel Aubagne Gemenos, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Dear guest,

Let me start by thanking you for completing the Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel B&B Gémenos.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Regards

Reviewed 20 August 2015

The room was very small, but we didn't need more. When you don´t have a navigation system, I think its impossible to find. Breakfast was ok, even though they seemed to run out of bread at around 8.30 when a lot of travelers came down for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
YANN L, Directeur général at B&B Hotel Aubagne Gemenos, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear guest:

Let me start by thanking you for completing the Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel B&B Aubagne Gémenos.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!