“A friendly sports bar and restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Better Days Pub and Eatery
Ranked #15 of 25 Restaurants in Wellsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 November 2015

Stopped in for lunch and found a very friendly staff ready to take my order. The place is a little dark for the noon-hour, but it *is* a bar after all. My food was prepared the way I ordered it and was delivered promptly. This place *does* take plastic so stop by and enjoy the atmosphere.

2  Thank Cheeseburg

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Staying in Wellsville for work. Went for a walk in town looking for a beer. Better Days was the place. Sign outside said it was wing night special. When you walked in the place you could tell by the smell! People very friendly. The beer was cold and priced right. Of course I had the wings, and they were good. My kind of small town bar

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I'm fast becoming a big fan of Better Days. Good prices, especially during happy hour when draft is only $1.00. If you're hungry, try the special "Stout Burger"; you can't go wrong. I've tried other items too which were great, but I'm a creature of habit. So I always come back for the Stout burger.
It has a nice pub atmosphere, with a few big TVs tuned to sports and news. But the volume isn't too loud so you can still hold a conversation with those around you. It's a good place to meet local people and enjoy a relaxing time. Service is good and friendly, and they have outside sidewalk seating when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We stopped by because I read a little online when checking out Wellsville. A couple of reviews on different sites were good and we had a bit of time before a show at the Wellsville Creative Arts Center and stopped in. Boy were we glad we did. I really llke the inside, it's comfortable and it's a sports bar. There are sports jerseys hanging, other sports decor. There are a number of TV's. The beer was cold. The girls bathroom was clean. And the french fries were good. We went back after our show to watch some of the NCAA Basketball tournament. It had a decent crowd. People were so very friendly both times we went. I will DEFINITELY go back when in Wellsville - which will be soon. We LOVED the Arts Center for seeing a band. Good place for a drink and they do serve food. We plan on ordering more than fries next time.

Oh yeah. We had arrived a bit too early for our reservations for the show. We just wanted to scope out the concert room and when we told the gentleman at the Arts Center where we were going, he said "Oh! Great choice!". He's a local from Wellsville - good compliment for the Better Days Pub and Eatery!

1  Thank bal1234