Open today: 10:30 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Amazing!!!!

Professional, courteous, and relaxed. Besides the jump itself (of course) those were the three... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
Flyer31687773051
CNY Skydiving

Overall great experience. Instructors were serious about the safety procedures but still were able... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
Chris G
via mobile

All reviews these guys bucket list an amazing experience felt completely safe tandem jump life changing experience birthday present great instructor free fall experience fun staff was friendly plane ride new york finger lakes video jumper kelly
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I was extremely nervous, as it was my very first time jumping out of a "perfectly good airplane". However, the instructors at Central New York Skydiving were all very professional and helped me calm down. I was able to actually have enjoyable conversation in the plane and was able to converse with my tandem instructor as we were floating for about 5 minutes. I would 100% skydive again, but I don't think I would go to any other location. Central New York Skydiving was professional and helped me have a perfect jump experience!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Lori G
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was my second time tandem skydiving and I think it was a good experience. Received extensive training and the instructors/skydivers were very friendly. Felt that the safety was top notch and the plane was great too. Price was comparable to what I experienced doing this in PA. Freefall time was shorter than I experienced in PA, but I think it's because in NY they don't allow the planes to fly to the same altitude they do in PA. Photo package is offered if you want it. I'd recommend

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

All around great experience!! Go jump w/ Cny Skydive!! You will not regret the decision! Their focus on safety will make you feel very comfortable in jumping! I would recommend CNY Skydive to everyone!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

First time jumpers, staff were very safe and super nice, the facilities were clean and orderly. This was an absolutely incredible experience. It was my daughters 21st birthday and we decided to go skydiving for the first time. The staff could not have been any better as they were excellent communicators and made the experience fun for both of us. We both bought the video and picture package which was well worth the money as we each got about 500 pictures and a video put to music. Also I checked with 4 skydiving places and this was the most cost effective. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Couldn't of asked for a better experience. If your a first timer these people have your back. Safety first. But a light hearted team makes this sky Diving adventure fun. Would go back any day of the week and hope to bring many along. Thumbs up from this gramma.