“An amazing Experience!!”

Skydive Central New York
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Weedsport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Perfect Safety Record. The First-Jump Experts. No Experience Necessary.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We can't believe we both jumped from a perfectly good plane! What a rush! We watched our son jump last summer and then tandem skydiving went right onto our bucket list. Safety First! Our instructors were Kevin and Jeff. Both were very professional and had a way of easing any fears. We both thought we would be nervous on our way up to 10,000 feet, but not at all. The freefall was exhilarating and the float down was so relaxing. Loved the spins! Would recommend CNY Skydive without a doubt. Be sure to purchase the video and pictures. Bring family or friends to take photos from the ground. Thank you to CNY Skydive for fulfilling another thing on our bucket list. We WILL jump again! Dean and Rita

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I was extremely nervous, as it was my very first time jumping out of a "perfectly good airplane". However, the instructors at Central New York Skydiving were all very professional and helped me calm down. I was able to actually have enjoyable conversation in the plane and was able to converse with my tandem instructor as we were floating for about 5 minutes. I would 100% skydive again, but I don't think I would go to any other location. Central New York Skydiving was professional and helped me have a perfect jump experience!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was my second time tandem skydiving and I think it was a good experience. Received extensive training and the instructors/skydivers were very friendly. Felt that the safety was top notch and the plane was great too. Price was comparable to what I experienced doing this in PA. Freefall time was shorter than I experienced in PA, but I think it's because in NY they don't allow the planes to fly to the same altitude they do in PA. Photo package is offered if you want it. I'd recommend

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

All around great experience!! Go jump w/ Cny Skydive!! You will not regret the decision! Their focus on safety will make you feel very comfortable in jumping! I would recommend CNY Skydive to everyone!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

First time jumpers, staff were very safe and super nice, the facilities were clean and orderly. This was an absolutely incredible experience. It was my daughters 21st birthday and we decided to go skydiving for the first time. The staff could not have been any better as they were excellent communicators and made the experience fun for both of us. We both bought the video and picture package which was well worth the money as we each got about 500 pictures and a video put to music. Also I checked with 4 skydiving places and this was the most cost effective. Highly recommended.