All reviewshi expresshot tubwegman's grocery storethe hotel is cleanup to datethe hotel staffenjoyed our staynext morningflat screen tvwi fiyogurtfree breakfasteasy accesswould definitely stay here againking bedbeds were comfortablenew york
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Seriously, you can't have a better experience than I had at this hotel. First of all, by being a IHG rewards club member, I got an incredible rate. This is so appreciated when you have to travel often & need a break every now & then. The hotel & staff were very welcoming and appreciated our business. The king size bed room was clean and quite spacious. I loved the multi-use trail behind the hotel which made for a nice 1 mile walk around the pond. The free breakfast was simple . There were only 2 issues; there were weird stains on the inside of the nightstand lampshade and the air conditioning unit made annoying clicks all night. I will definitely stay again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
rochwgm, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your great comments. Our staff is very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting me know about the few issues that you did have as we will have them resolved right away.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed just one night, beds sunk in middle like a hammock. All else fine with room, an location... need new mattresses!
Breakfast was usual, pancakes instead of waffles! Yogurt fruit , oatmeal packets.
Room renovated looked good... Beds were the worst, we would have stayed longer had been more comfortable!
North ponds park right next door great for a walk about!

Room Tip: Ask for what you want! Park next door makes the place!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
rochwgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to post about your stay. I am very sorry to hear about the issue that you had with your bed. I am going to go and make sure to see what is going on with them. We do get a lot of our guests that enjoy the great park setting behind out hotel. I hope you will give our hotel a chance again as we are going to have a full renovation in the first part of 2018, which our team is really looking forward to.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Great hotel. Clean. Reasonably priced. Have stayed here 4 times. Always been excellent
Breakfast was convenient and fantastic
Easy access, centrlly located. Close to walking and grocery store, Wegmans

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Very nice place to stay for families. Very clean and very well managed. Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great. Great patio for all to get together and visit. Nice walking path around a large pond with lots of wildlife. I always have a very positive time at the Holiday Inn Express where ever it is.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Our entire team recently stayed at this property while in the area for a soccer tournament.

The hotel is clean and well maintained. The room itself was in good repair and cleaned promptly. The beds were comfortable. Free WiFi worked throughout the hotel wherever I needed it.

The staff were friendly and helpful, the free breakfast was decent, and typical for the HI Express chain.

We enjoyed the back patio and BBQ in the evening.

Would definitely return again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
rochwgm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you for posting about your stay. I am glad the hear you enjoyed yourself